May 12, 2015
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @miniminiman09
- @Hazzanatorr77
- @SBP Andrew
- @VJ1429
- @Aris Gkiao

Last edited:

KLID22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 18, 2017
Right as mini wont be here this weekend I’ll be the host for this race so you’ll be receiving invites from me. My gamer tag is KLID22 in case you guys didn’t know who I was :). Just putting this here just as a heads up. Looking forward to this one

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Right as mini wont be here this weekend I’ll be the host for this race so you’ll be receiving invites from me. My gamer tag is KLID22 in case you guys didn’t know who I was :). Just putting this here just as a heads up. Looking forward to this one
Shame I’m missing this one, should be a good race, never count yourself out in this race, anyone could win it. Good luck @KLID22 bring some points and hopefully a trophy back for the Alfa’s :D

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
What he said

Reactions: miniminiman09

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015

Wall

Junior Karter
Sep 15, 2019
hello I wanted to know if there was still room in the F1 championship on xbox I do not know who to contact to know as soon as possible and whether to test? thank you

KLID22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 18, 2017
hello I wanted to know if there was still room in the F1 championship on xbox I do not know who to contact to know as soon as possible and whether to test? thank you
You can speak to @Germo about joining leagues if you have any questions

Reactions: Germo