PS4 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - [15/09/19 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - [15/09/19 8PM UK Time]

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jason007
@xGATECRASHERx

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellvinnr3

xGATECRASHERx

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry guys you'll have to put me down as missing tonight. Out with family and things have gone on longer than I thought they would and don't think I'll get back in time

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Very happy with my first league race podium. Started with a rather bad qualifying. I just couldn’t get my lap together. So I started in P7. My start was really good so that I was able to overtake the Renault into T1 and got another position at the end of lap 2. Due to some mistakes in front I ended up surprisingly in P3. End of L9 I had a small mistake which brought me front wing damage. With my pit stop and the wing change I got stuck in traffic but stayed behind Fio. L25 was the end of my hopes for P2 as I took Rascasse too close and my back got stuck in the wall. Happily no damage there. I came then back and close again to Fio but missed P2 by 0.3 seconds. Very happy with my race and the first podium with P3. Compared to others I was lucky that I didn’t end up in any trouble.

Have a good week off and see you then in Canada for the next race!

Last edited:

Kellvinnr3

S18 AOR PS4 F10 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Q3
R4

So apparently I cocked up my setup and went with the preset low downforce. Just brilliant....

When I went out for my first qualifying lap I noticed my brakes where not as sensitive as they should have been. This was a clear signal my setup was wrong. The car was incredibly unstable in the middle sector, something that showed during lap 6, almost smashing it in the wall.

Had a decent start, horrible pace in the first stint. After stopping early because of wing damage I had good pace. I had some overtakes (some were divebombish and I apologise for the hard racing) When the vc came I had decided to put my wing up to 10, this than created an immense oversteer in the car so I had to pit after a few laps to change it again.

In lap 27 I wanted to quit the race but happy to got up to 4th

Reactions: Jason007

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P6
R: P10
Monaco was a good weekend. I have completed my best qualifiyng. In the race only 3 laps with the soft were difficult so I did my pit stop at the end of lap 9. With the hard @L3W1_UK hit me, but the feeling with the car was very good, so I have decided to keep that tires also during the Virtual Safety Car. After the VSC period I was in P4, but @djl850 hit me, I have damaged my front wing, so I had to change it finishing in P10.
I'm not angry, because 1 point in Monaco after 39 infinity laps without mistakes is good, but I'm disappointed because I was racing for the best position of my career, finishing in P10 because I was hit two times. I know that with my worn tires I went slower than you, but I didn't make errors and my race was damaged because someone hit me.
Now a break week to prepare Canada ;) .

L3W1_UK

Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
Q: P6
R: P10
Monaco was a good weekend. I have completed my best qualifiyng. In the race only 3 laps with the soft were difficult so I did my pit stop at the end of lap 9. With the hard @L3W1_UK hit me, but the feeling with the car was very good, so I have decided to keep that tires also during the Virtual Safety Car. After the VSC period I was in P4, but @djl850 hit me, I have damaged my front wing, so I had to change it finishing in P10.
I'm not angry, because 1 point in Monaco after 39 infinity laps without mistakes is good, but I'm disappointed because I was racing for the best position of my career, finishing in P10 because I was hit two times. I know that with my worn tires I went slower than you, but I didn't make errors and my race was damaged because someone hit me.
Now a break week to prepare Canada ;) .

Sorry for the hit dude. I was miss-calculated breaking. I did slow down and to let you by after