PC - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [15/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [15/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @RANKKY
- @Kohai
- @chimera

Last edited:

chimera

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 17, 2019
I wont be able to race this week and next due to scheduled holidays. Have fun guys & drive safe

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
So tonight's race is gonna be a real challenge.
To avoid things going downhill, I'd want to warn all of you guys to please take it easy in Monaco. Yes, it's gonna be frustrating being stuck behind someone who's slower than you. And yes that one driver will go through some corners really slow. Also that other driver is going to block you as much as he possibly can.

It might suck, but it also is how Monaco works. And if you do decide to try and pass somebody, make sure you do it at a safe straight/turn and leave the other driver enough space.

Based on experiences from the past, there's gonna be loads of inquiries. But a lot of them can be prevented by using common sense and giving the other driver space to breath.

Especially for tonight I would like it to stay as quiet as possible in Discord, Monaco requires focus - shouting around will distract others.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
@Oxygen you can take the Haas for tonight's race
@RyanL83 you can take the first Williams for tonight's race
@Naizen you can take the second Williams for tonight's race

Reactions: Naizen

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
@HaiCo Unfortunatley cannot take part as i'm a bit under the weather today. Don't feel 100% to race and dont want to make it worse. Apologies

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well at a track I got my first pole position at in S16, I was hoping for a good result this time out as I made a stupid mistake on my first attempt which left me with a DNF on lap 5. It was not to be as this time out I made a stupid mistake on lap 2... I ran deep into the Nouvelle chicane and didn't straighten up enough on the exit putting me into the inside wall that sticks out a bit. I lost a wheel and came across the track into the outside wall taking off my other front wheel. Sorry to anyone behind me that was affected

Tudor900

Pro Karter
Jun 23, 2018
Finished P2 after a very good quali (P2, -0.1 sec to P1). Got a little bit of damage in T1 but nothing more. I had the opportunity to overtake Marc but Mr. Doddle my teammate blocked me in sec 3 :( . From then on Marc was toooooooo quick on the Mediums (I was on hards) and couldn't do anything.

GG to everyone especially to Haico how came from P19 to P5.

SkyKartoffel

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2018
Very happy with my quali (P4). I lost one position in Turn 1 and two front wings during the race. Still managed to get P6 and very happy with the result. Could have been a better one if I wouldn't have kissed the wall :/ Had great fun and thanks for the very clean racing in this track!

My best overtake: twitch.tv/skykartoffel/clip/TolerantColorfulLEDPhilosoraptor

Complete Race:

Last edited: