Aug 23, 2017
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @LolFish42
- @dormio

Last edited:

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
I won't be at home for this one, so I may be asking one of you to take on the race night coordinating responsibilities. I'll try to see if there's a cod who isn't racing this season who can do it for us so no one has the double stress of coordinating and racing around Monaco.

LeXOus

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 20, 2019
Hello guys, I wanted to tell you that I will be no longer driver of Aor F10. You will need to find someone for my seat in McLaren.

MrZOCKson

Pro Karter
Apr 6, 2019
Qualified on P7 so I had to Race a bit.
But on lap 1 things have changed as I was brake checked at turn 2 and it resulted on a front wing damage.
SoI had a great idea: Go to the pits, change the wing and race on the hards for the remaining 38 laps.
There was some good fights with @djole74 and @pietrekk.
But I thought I could use more of my fuel because I was lapped by @Pezi and I thought I would only go until lap 38. But he pitted again so I had to race lap 39 and I began to save fuel. So in the end it was only P8.

Last edited: