May 20, 2018
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Knisnal

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Ill be not participating tonight.
So you can sort a reserve driver if possible.
Or let me drive for points as a AI

• Funny
Reactions: Joe2397

neep1987

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2018
First podium and eventful race,first massive apologies to rick for what happened under safety car butyou will see on stream i got told to let you pass and got a pen for not letting you through so thats why i let you through when you caught me up,stream below..

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tfix

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Thats F*CK*D up when you got penalized true the "let the car pass"

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Can't believe people like this race.
As spectator or driver.

neep1987

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2018
yea i dont understand why i even had to let ricky past when he cut the chicane under safety car,think game just **** itself and handed out dumb **** nothing i could do

The_RaceFan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Qualifying: P3(+5 place grid Penalty)

My first run ends at Loews Hairpin, Envoy block the track like the Cops in Need for Speed:p
So i tried to drive backward but another driver was behind me and i hit him and the game give me a penalty for this.

Race: P3

At the start a driver behind push me nearly into the wall, few laps later joer - who was ahead of me- made a mistake at the laste corner and i overtake him inside.
At lap 10 i undercut my teammate (Credits to Schnixel from F6,it was his idea^^)and after the SC i was in second position.
After 3 or 4 laps ricky overtake me at Mirabeau, at this point i was driving without any risk to avoid damage or penaltys. :geek:

Joe2397

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2018
Qualifying: P9 Not happy about the time

Race: P5
I am happy about 10 points
I can especially thank the safety car for that ;)
Thanks Bernd Mayländer haha

leizuk777

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2019
Monaco Qualifying: P14 Had issues getting a safe out lap (wing issues) but was not mad being at the back and being patient with the race.

Monaco Race: P8 (+3 sec pen for corner cutting turn 1 Sainte Devote to much 1 lap)
I am very happy with a bumpy but clean full race and getting any points from where I started.
Still having issues with recording but will do my best to have it ready by Montreal.
I also really tried to do my best at getting to a safe line during blue flags and letting them by quickly.

And agree safety car was a wonder. Hopefully can reduce the amount of pits stops next week.