Mar 15, 2017
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Important Information ahead of this weeks race!
After discussing with the F1 Coordinators, we feel that we need to give a friendly reminder to all drivers that they must not retire on track during qualifying. If a car is believed to have blocked a driver on a lap they will be reported* (providing evidence is provided) The same applies for the race obviously. T's&C's below.

And a special request! Please be careful going into T1 and the hairpin on the first lap! I DONT WANT A BIG CRASH! or maybe i do! :unsure:

Other than that, have fun practising and lets have a good race! (Well except for me... i get taken out each week... *Sarcastic yay* )

@CRL Rosberg @Nathan Moore @SamF1LFC @LGS469 @Kjgamer3 @George @Bailey @DralexZR1 @Aidan Holland @Meloni88 @C0LDH3AD @AOR Pelzeri @Infamous Clayzz @Johnsallonika @Hamster4racing @Jorc94 @XPOWER 89 @Oliver Smithson @XRL Boberts

T&C's
* 1. If a driver crashes out on their out lap and their stricken car is blocking the track, this can't be taken to the stewards as the crashed driver has no control. 2. If you crash out on purpose, you will be sent to the stewards. (I will send you to the stewards.... not oli. unless that is i go blind and forget how to be human... :/ ) 3. Blocking the track is also not permitted and will be sent to the stewards. (Schumacher 2006, for example) 4. If you miss the braking into a corner and there is run off, please use it. Upon returning to the track please make sure you only return on track when the track is safe to do so. Failure to do so will also be sent to the stewards. (Faff's totally not stupid TOP TIP: Have the track map on FULL so you can see far enough to make sure you rejoin safely!)

If you found this helpful, please hit the FAFF button.