PS4 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [18/11/2018 8pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [18/11/2018 8pm UK Time]

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results and Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Lewis Young
@neonostra
@Dxmo

Uninformed No-Shows
@CommandoVice

Last edited:

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
If you can not make it to next week's race then you must let me know ASAP here. Looking forward to Monaco and should be a interesting race.

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I am not racing Monaco, because I have a family party.
It ends at 09:00pm but I still be drunk at that time.o_O
So I will skip this one. Good luck.

Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Someone needs to tag me into the posts I never get them
What you mean? As in informed no show? If that is the case then nothing was mentioned to me as had this put on me Friday Night.

If you mean the details then it is always posted Sunday Night on Monday at latest onto the AL3 thread. However, will tag you for next weeks race.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Hey Everyone,

This is just a little message in regards of this Sunday's race and rest of the season.

-Do not retire on track during qualifying.
-If there is incidents then make sure you got video footage.
- After speaking to the stewards, a new rule has been put in place of where if you submit a whole race video than time stamp it please as us stewards for hard work without looking through 50 minutes of footage. Of course this doesn't apply if you already shortened clip showing just the incident.
-Please be careful into turn 1 and for first lap or 2 as don't want see a pile up because someone diving. Accidents do happen just be aware of your surroundings.
-Please inform me if you cannot make the race.
-Do not leave lobby if you retire.
-Reminder of no talking in race unless it critical like a incident.

-Most importantly have fun. Looking forward to see you boys on the track.

Some of these are rules that is in place and just like to share a friendly reminder.

I may be setting up a practice lobby Saturday around 8pm UK time. Will confirm later on this afternoon