PC - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [18/11/2018] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [18/11/2018]

SuperMario__

Formula Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Race ruined because backmarkers can't respect blue flags, mostly Fleron & Hand Solo. :S

Also not to mention divebombs by some players.

Also i got 5 sec stop and go for ignoring yellow flags when i was pitting during the safety car, codemasters. :D

Anyway eventful race, congrats to Cohen Blake.

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
Congrats to the winner and all who finished!!
I was lapped like crazy, and tried to give space.

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
@SuperMario__ Trying to pass in the tightest corner on the whole track is pretty dumb dude, rather wait two more corners and get an easy pass. I tried my best following the flags, but ramming up my butt in the slowest corner on track won't exactly help either of us.

That said, I know I had 3 blue flags that i should've dealt better with, and to those affected, I'm sorry!

edit: as for my two penalties, both were regarding pitting and crossing the exit line. Nothing to do with any flags.

Last edited:
Reactions: simsoares

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Race ruined because backmarkers can't respect blue flags, mostly Fleron & Hand Solo. :S

Also not to mention divebombs by some players.

Also i got 5 sec stop and go for ignoring yellow flags when i was pitting during the safety car, codemasters. :D

Anyway eventful race, congrats to Cohen Blake.
@SuperMario__ hey there, thanks for the shout out. Did you notice that just prior to the tunnel I pulled to the right, which enabled you to pass me safely and cleanly? As you were passing me at the tunnel, its pretty understandable where you were stuck behind me - would i really want to try and slow down there and hope you didnt plough into me (i was getting rammed enough as it was - yes i knew the car behind was faster). If that runined your race, then i apologise, but really some give and take is needed at a track like Monaco with limited space and opportunities to pass. Just for your reference and for othes reading here; I had one penalty in the race and it was not for a blue flag violation.

SuperMario__

Formula Karter
Mar 26, 2018
@Hand Solo I was behind you for quite some turns, whole first sector and then we touched and crashed just before the tunnel when i was trying to lap you for 2nd time (basically half a lap) because i was losing lot of time behind.... Also I think it was you who created safety car after someone was trying to lap you again...

Last edited:

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
@Hand Solo I was behind you for quite some turns, whole first sector and then we touched and crashed just before the tunnel when i was trying to lap you for 2nd time (basically half a lap) because i was losing lot of time behind.... Also I think it was you who created safety car after someone was trying to lap you again...
Safety car was my fault bro, I nudged solo and turned him on the exit to the tunnel entrance, he tried to move over but I moved into the same path (both had the same idea), he was off the racing line

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
Thanx @everyone, was eventful start and eventful end with safety car! Middle of the race was quite boring but no complaints from my side :p

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Then the game is not working as intended with blue flags - as I said no blue flag violtions and im relianyt onm the game to tell me when I need to get out the way.

I was pretty conciliatory in my previous response to you and im not going to say anything further despite reading between the lines on your followup. We have no more street circuits for a while, you will have all the room to overtake me when you are near. I respect how good you are, I ask you to accept that im trying my best to race (and race cleanly) with the skills I have

Reactions: Fleron