PS4 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - 18th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - 18th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Carbon (pending)

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hands down my absolute favorite circuit! And the only circuit I've DNF'd every race o_O

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I hope its not wet this isn't nice in the wet. i smell trouble this round

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Corners I can’t take at this track without crashing:

What a horrible track :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Reactions: iej76

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
i can take them all without crashing but i need to stay in 1st gear and do 15MPH

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I hope to get back on it tonight and get some more laps under my belt not sure about this one just yet. I got a 1.10.1 on time trial but the cars all over the place its not a happy car at this time hope to sort that tonight and the top TT time is a cheating wall riding TW*T

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
I hope to get back on it tonight and get some more laps under my belt not sure about this one just yet. I got a 1.10.1 on time trial but the cars all over the place its not a happy car at this time hope to sort that tonight and the top TT time is a cheating wall riding TW*T
Couldn’t get near that 10.1, but I’ve set it to be as stable as possible. Though might near to bring my brake pressure down as I keep locking up at final hairpin.

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
something seriously wrong round here tho if your in the ferrari you can shave off some more of the corners in my merc im doing the same lines and getting penalised by it whats that about
Couldn’t get near that 10.1, but I’ve set it to be as stable as possible. Though might near to bring my brake pressure down as I keep locking up at final hairpin.

Think @ramma is on a 1.09.9 tho but if he does what he did on that lap in the race hes cars dead as he took a big hit the end of sector 2 pretty sure i did aswell in sector 3 tho on my lap

ramma

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 12, 2018
I can take the corners just fine, the problem is I've barely touched the track in anything but TT mode. Monaco is easily the track I've put the most laps into in any F1 game in TT, but the least laps in races, even just against AI.

Like in real life, I think a good qualifying is going to be key. Going to have to run some practices to see how tires fair as well since I've got not clue how the wear is around here.

Also if it does come to be me pulling the full weight of team Papaya, I really gotta work my butt of this week with it being *Monaco* of all tracks... One slip up and you've crashed into Leclerc's childhood playroom, or Kimi's yacht. Can't have that. :p

Reactions: F1Scotgolf

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well ive made a boo boo. I went in to grad prix mode and reset my game thinking it would reset the grand prix but it wiped out all my setups :(

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well ive made a boo boo. I went in to grad prix mode and reset my game thinking it would reset the grand prix but it wiped out all my setups :(
I did that on the last game, thought I was just resetting my career mode and they all disappeared. Sad times.

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Woo Hoo RACE DAY.. I'm going to call it right now we are going to get some rain tonight boys at some point. tested through the week with other division's drivers and their fast round here hahaha race pace was off yesterday but i was trying something a bit different with setup and it didnt work out very well for me. tonights plan is to just stay out of the walls as much as possible

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not when I set weather to dry only! Undercut works well here too so first pit stop could determine race result.

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not when I set weather to dry only! Undercut works well here too so first pit stop could determine race result.
That's not fair wet race is a lot of fun after space opens up granted the starts are alot trickier in the wet

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
That's not fair wet race is a lot of fun after space opens up granted the starts are alot trickier in the wet
As longs as people realise you can’t dive bomb here it should be ok even in the rain. There’s a reason the real life racing looks boring because you can’t overtake, it’s all about being patient and waiting for people in front to make mistakes.

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
As longs as people realise you can’t dive bomb here it should be ok even in the rain. There’s a reason the real life racing looks boring because you can’t overtake, it’s all about being patient and waiting for people in front to make mistakes.
yeah that's so true but unfortunately not every driver will see that before tonight so lets wait and see what happens tonight wonder if we get a baku situation tonight with no safety cars

Reactions: Martin_Robertson

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
yeah that's so true but unfortunately not every driver will see that before tonight so lets wait and see what happens tonight wonder if we get a baku situation tonight with no safety cars
No safety cars in Baku was crazy, online it never seems to come out yet offline it can’t wait to get out there!