Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kaneshka.gupta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flirius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Sorry for those I could ruin their race, clearly not my day on this game, had to pit twice because of my broken front wing, had 3 desync cars not in ghost mode of course (Helmetless Stig, Thompson and DragonBone -that's why I turn on you on the first lap @H_pro1-) and just have no pace at all...

I hope to have better race and no more desync cars because it's starting to really annoying me...

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Seems like my recording failed, which is a shame because I think I could've had a penalty removed and gone back up to 6th, but oh well.

Qualy was pretty dire, invalidated one lap, the second was just plain slow. Was doing alright on my last one but I absolutely clattered into the side of @Thompson who had spun in the middle of the road. Ended up in 17th on the grid, which to be fair is about where I belong at Monaco.

Race I got a decent start, and after the first lap I was up to 11th, a couple laps in I passed @CameronB for 10th, and after that passed a few people who crashed etc. Ended up 6th on the road but penalties moved me down to 7th, I'm still really happy with that considering my grid position though. To be honest I'm happy I finished the race at all.

Spedz

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
Another P2 that I threw in the bin. The first stint was great for me for the most part, after overtaking the 2 cars in P4 and P3 that crashed I was able to drive at my own pace and consistently set fastest laps to catch up to Dazzy Oz. I realised after a few laps that it was only a matter of time until I would get past Dazzy because he clearly had damage and I would occasionally see carbon bouncing off his car.

Around lap 15 @Dazzy Oz bounced off a wall in the end of sector 3 causing him to lose all momentum, when I attempted to overtake him he swerved into me breaking my wing (please be more careful if you have damage because it ruined my race). I tried to manage it but the understeer kept making me make more mistakes giving me more damage. After that I was in full tilt mode and made contact with the wall multiple times. It's a shame because I absolutely had the pace to at least keep up with @Smash and up until my collision with Dazzy Oz I had a perfectly clean race.

Congratulations to Smash for the dominant win!

Last edited:

trumpa94

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Well well well, started very far back. Started very slowly, didnt want to loose my front wing, just like everybody else. Decided to start on SS so i have US when its good weather. L12 got a push from GuptaMan (thanks a LOT, a LOT, a LOT) went str8 into pits, but only got new tyres (wing wasn't repaired). Grip was OK, i even managed to overtake without victims (learn @kaneshka.gupta). But I started to loose grip and on L21 ended in barriers. Was lapped on L24 but managed to stay close to AOR Smash. L36 lost my patience and punched my way threw Samilton. I think I had realy good chance to score some points based on my pace, I even setted couple of Fatsest laps, but.... See you in Canada

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
Sorry for those I could ruin their race, clearly not my day on this game, had to pit twice because of my broken front wing, had 3 desync cars not in ghost mode of course (Helmetless Stig, Thompson and DragonBone -that's why I turn on you on the first lap @H_pro1-) and just have no pace at all...

I hope to have better race and no more desync cars because it's starting to really annoying me...
Damn I thought you had disconnected and your ghost car just got screwed up. Because @Raidersky and I passed you like 4 times and you had a red X and no ghosting. Scared me a couple times lol. Hope you have a better race next time :)

• Agree
Reactions: Flirius

Helmetless Stig

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2015
Here's my view:
Monaco is easily my worst track, so I'm looking forward to Canada, which is one of my best.

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately my stuttering issues from Russia had returned for this race. I did have a few nice battles though... with the barriers.