PC - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [19/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [19/11/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Mackisdoodle
- @fraguitar89

Last edited:

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 29, 2015
So, i cant race tonight due to some big personal problems, stuff with family etc. i dont know whether this will affect my future in the league but i might miss a few races here and there because of this. So sorry and i hope i can be back properly soon. As of right now i donk know if this will affect tonight or the rest of the season.

Please just acknowledge the fact that i might miss a lot of races / have other issues in the future. Thank you for understanding.

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
P9, usually I wouldn't be happy but considering it's a pad around Monaco, I'll take it.

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Wasn't looking to be that fast compared to the other guys but I'll gladly take P3. Feels good to score my first real podium after a frustating race last week :) Thanks @#TC f1mate for the challenge, was tough to keep up the pace to keep you behind me ;)

Prepare the mapel syrup for Canadaaa :stig:

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
First point :D Sorry for my aggression, but after 4 pit stops, i was so angry.
Did I touch you during the first stint? There was a bit of lag and I think I touched the back of your car at the Tabac corner and you hit the wall a bit. If yes, I'm sorry, there was some lag involved in that incident. I should actually have a look at what f*cks up with my Internet on Sunday nights coz it's starting to annoy me

Btw, standings won't be done until Tuesday evening coz I still have some IRL things to sort out so please excuse me for the late results this week :) I'll try to be faster next week ;)

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017

@JoniJohn Not very fair from you at the end of the race, you were loosing 1 to 3s by lap because of your front wing damage.
You already had a 3s penality and when i come back on you, last lap at the bus stop, you block the inside lane, i broke my right front wing at this moment then on the next turn you keep continuing to hold the outside lane causing me to go on the left wall and broke my left front wing.
I dont want to report it because its Monaco and this will not make any changes and i dont want to be in a psycological battle but its useless to do this like this i think.

Last edited:

JoniJohn

Reigning S14 AOR PC F3 Champion
Sep 21, 2016

@JoniJohn Not very fair from you at the end of the race, you were loosing 1 to 3s by lap because of your front wing damage.
You already had a 3s penality and when i come back on you, last lap at the bus stop, you block the inside lane, i broke my right front wing at this moment then on the next turn you keep continuing to hold the outside lane causing me to go on the left wall and broke my left front wing.
I dont want to report it because its Monaco and this will not make any changes and i dont want to be in a psycological battle but its useless to do this like this i think.
Yeah I'm sorry about that. I was pretty frustrated about my race at that point. I had lost about five seconds in pits, because not having tyres ready. I tried to get my lost time back, but I just broke my wing. When you are frustrated you just end up trying more than you should, sorry.

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Ok i understand.
A lot of drivers are like you, keep your head cold its the best way to finish a race like that in one part ;-)
Be fair can calm you down too, its a good way to have your mind in the good vibes, and its more fun to be
2 wide when you are not touching the other guy! @Ely' can told you that !

• Agree
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Ok i understand.
A lot of drivers are like you, keep your head cold its the best way to finish a race like that in one part ;-)
Be fair can calm you down too, its a good way to have your mind in the good vibes, and its more fun to be
2 wide when you are not touching the other guy! @Ely' can told you that !
This time I finished ahead of you pal ;) (for once lol)