Jun 4, 2015
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Blackstahill
- @FootyMadHowy

Last edited:
Reactions: Hayden_430

Antusdani21

Pro Karter
May 16, 2017
I really understand this circuit, when last time I raced here I crashed my car under out lap

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I probably won't race tonight @AOR Benjamin

This track is impossible on the pad, I skip this track on career mode it is that bad. I physically can't get around the hairpin without hitting the wall and going into reverse.

I'll try and do some laps later and see if it is easier online but I am 90% sure I won't race.

I would've preferred to have re run Russia tonight tbh.

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
I probably won't race tonight @AOR Benjamin

This track is impossible on the pad, I skip this track on career mode it is that bad. I physically can't get around the hairpin without hitting the wall and going into reverse.

I'll try and do some laps later and see if it is easier online but I am 90% sure I won't race.
its absolutely fine on the pad mate

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
As expected a complete waste of time.

Monaco shouldn't even be on the calendar, it's free points for people on a wheel and impossible on a pad.

Hopefully Canada is better.

free points is it?? biggest load of **** i've ever heard!! well you're getting no sympathy from me!!

Reactions: Antusdani21

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

free points is it?? biggest load of **** i've ever heard!! well you're getting no sympathy from me!!
Right, thought it'd be best to respond to this now.

Firstly, I am not looking for sympathy, not from you, not from anyone. It wasn't at all meant to come across like that.

Secondly, it isn't impossible on the pad, I was wrong about that, but I do stand by the wheel comment. I use to race on a wheel back on F1 2011/12/13. On F1 2012 I use to race in leagues with TRL Martin and Limitless, they would be quicker than me on every track by about half a second a lap, apart from Monaco when I would absolutely destroy them. I know that sounds arrogant but it's true. I would get pole and then drive around at a fairly steady pace just keeping out of the barrier while all the people on a pad would crash and get wing damage. The point is, it was easy to keep it out the wall.

I'm not saying people shouldn't use a wheel, i'm just saying that at Monaco the wheel has a massive advantage, which is the truth.