PS4 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Sunday 18th November 2018 8:00pm (UK time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Sunday 18th November 2018 8:00pm (UK time)

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Musop
@Zolaaman

Last edited by a moderator:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I like this track. Not good at it but like it. Maybe I won't get slammed into the wall and on my side this time going into nouvelle chicane

Reactions: Stewart Macdougall

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
I like the track if I practice enough beforehand, otherwise I really can't keep it out of the wall.

Time Trial times seem very very close (except for @Bashful4 who's doing 9's somehow :p) so it's gonna be close if people keep it out of the wall.
But I'm expecting atleast 2 or 3 safety cars in this race.

My main goal is to finish the race without crashing out. I figure that whoever finishes will probably be in the points based on the amount of DNF's in Baku...

Last edited:
Reactions: GohstvanHunter

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
I like this track. Not good at it but like it. Maybe I won't get slammed into the wall and on my side this time going into nouvelle chicane

That was the most undeserved 8 seconds penalty I've ever seen :ROFLMAO:

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
I like the track if I practice enough beforehand, otherwise I really can't keep it out of the wall.

Time Trial times seem very very close (except for @Bashful4 who's doing 9's somehow :p) so it's gonna be close if people keep it out of the wall.
But I'm expecting atleast 2 or 3 safety cars in this race.

My main goal is to finish the race without crashing out. I figure that whoever finishes will probably be in the points based on the amount of DNF's in Baku...
In time trial if you hit the wall, you restart, in qualy it will be very different because if you mess up or push to far, bye bye qualy. I just expect to get to the end of the race, thing that will be hard because in 33 laps keep the concentration high is tuff. Hope to a clean race in a hard track to overtake.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Stewards r goin to busy here i think with the 1st corner madness and over aggressive start and overtakes

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Stewards r goin to busy here i think with the 1st corner madness and over aggressive start and overtakes
If everyone wants to finish and not destroy other drivers races they will not be aggressive. Especially not at the chicane, that's just madness.

You cannot overtake on this track. Only at the finish start is a small chance. But even then you risk getting taken out.

Reactions: pete day

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
How about the qualify, you guys who were here last seasons, how was it to do a hotlap having slower cars on the track ?

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
How about the qualify, you guys who were here last seasons, how was it to do a hotlap having slower cars on the track ?
It's hard. If you are in your out or in lap you just need to keep on looking at the mini map.
And if you're going to start your hotlap you need to create space for yourself.

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
I also think it would be a good idea in Monaco to keep a decent pace even if you're on your outlap or inlap during quali.
Cause it's pretty hard to go slow and let faster cars who are on a flying lap safely pass you.

All still depends on the situation on track ofcourse

HoinkDoink

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 18, 2017
Question Time!

1. @Carcanon leads the championship by 36 points. Is he the big favourite for the championship?
2. So Monaco, what is the plan?
3. How many will finish?

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Question Time!

1. @Carcanon leads the championship by 36 points. Is he the big favourite for the championship?
Yes, at this point i think so. Is very fast.

Keep it clean and stay out of the walls.

3. How many will finish?
50% is my guess but i hope not.

Reactions: Carcanon

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
Question Time!

Yea his race-pace is really good, still a lot of races to go though :D

Plan A is to not hit any walls.
Plan B is to not him them more than 3 times :LOL:

3. How many will finish?

I'm honestly thinking only 6 or 7. Judging by what happened in Baku, which is (for me) easier than Monaco

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
I am still thinking I'm just an outsider. Just got more lucky than others as I am not the fastest on the field.

Keep it clean and hope for the best.

3. How many will finish?
Around 10 finishers.

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Question Time!

Yes, at this point i think so. Is very fast.

Keep it clean and stay out of the walls.

3. How many will finish?
50% is my guess but i hope not.
Carcanon is deffo the fav, long way to go yet tho! Monaco will be tough I think it’ll be a last man standing. I reckon 70% will finish.