PS4 - Round 6 - Monte Carlo Grand Prix [15-09-2019 8:00PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Monte Carlo Grand Prix [15-09-2019 8:00PM UK]

GameAholicFTW

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@barton123
@tomo8
@sevillaste_11
@EnergeticsixNL

Last edited:

GameAholicFTW

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
@GameAholicFTW - I may not be able to attend this one. I'm travelling back from London and it will be tight to make it in time.
No problem at all. I'll put you on the list of no-shows for now. If you are able to make it, contact me. If I don't receive a message from you, you won't be racing

sevillaste_11

Formula Karter
Aug 12, 2018
@GameAholicFTW I have been having problems with the left joystick for 5-6 months, it does not turn me well in curves. I am using a configuration to improve the sensitivity of the joystick rotation and I have solved something in most circuits, but in Monaco with that configuration I have not been able to solve that problem. That is why I am not going to run this race

Reactions: GameAholicFTW

GameAholicFTW

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
@GameAholicFTW I have been having problems with the left joystick for 5-6 months, it does not turn me well in curves. I am using a configuration to improve the sensitivity of the joystick rotation and I have solved something in most circuits, but in Monaco with that configuration I have not been able to solve that problem. That is why I am not going to run this race
Thanks for messaging. I'll put you on the list.
Hope to see you next week!