Closed Round 6 Silverstone Turn 1 Lap 1

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
ACC Tier + Round Number: tier 8 round 6
League Coordinator: @morphee7
Date:
Members Involved: @MrPetroz @wRECKz
Description:
wreckzwas avoiding the car to his right who was avoiding an incident to his right and drifted too far to his left and took out mrpetroz which was unfortunatly a light tap, maybe even a lag tap but where it hit made mrpetroz spin
Evidence:

MrPetroz

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 18, 2020
UK
www.twitch.tv
Hi - I don't think there was anything I could have done, felt very much the unlucky victim in this instance. However, I don't think @wRECKz did much wrong as he had nowhere to go.

Although it cost me a lot as I had to re-join at the back, I honestly don't mind if this one is declared a racing incident without any further action needed.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
Hi - I don't think there was anything I could have done, felt very much the unlucky victim in this instance. However, I don't think @wRECKz did much wrong as he had nowhere to go.

Although it cost me a lot as I had to re-join at the back, I honestly don't mind if this one is declared a racing incident without any further action needed.
as i first thought it was a racing incident but i wanted to give the option if you wanted to take it further but i can close it and not pass it to the stewards

wRECKz

Pro Karter
May 13, 2020
Paris
Hello, I agree with you I don’t think any of us was really inconsiderate. I tried to keep my line but had to widen a little due to the other incident. Thanks for the understanding and sorry for the incident.
See you on the track!