PC - Round 6 - United States Grand Prix [19/04/20 8:00pm EDT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - United States Grand Prix [19/04/20 8:00pm EDT]

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Round 6 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th April 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (Eastern time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Fizzymon

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Can we rename this race to the "Your tyres will definitely overheat" GP? Thank you

Reactions: Sabba7h

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
This track annoys me as every time I race here I fix something from before, but end up having to then work on something else that was fine before...

Reactions: Fizzymon

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
tyre temps 200

no but seriously, it would be nice if there was an option to change the day on which the race took place so the track temps weren't so high, but what can you do...

Bobino12

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 5, 2016
This track is a nightmare for those like me playing with Cockpit Cam without the racing line because of the blind corners. Very difficult to be regular and quick there. As soon as I miss an apex, my full lap is compromized. So, I must choose to be consistent and slow or quick and unconsistent. The consistency comes with many hours of practice but that's still pretty difficult. That's where the fun is though.

That's the kind of track that makes me appreciate the talent of the real F1 drivers. How can they be that quick lap after lap sitting on the ground with their eyes seing almost nothing and still able to catch the apexes. That amazes me...!

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Just looked at the race highlights from Italy - @Z3mikey @BlackViperGT and I were 3 wide in Parabolica following the second safety car restart. Not many opportunities to *safely* do that around this track but I'd love to have a fight like that again.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Great racing guys and @Steph Farelle congrats on the win!
Thanks man... I'm still in a bit of disbelief but... Hey, we take victories however they come. It tastes good, especiaply since I feel I had the pace to win at Italy but it went south.... But anyways, onwards and upwards, hopefully ^_^