Dec 27, 2016
Round 7 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th June 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
@TM_Taz Can I confirm that when entering the pits, you have to stay within the white lines always rather than take the racing line and cut across the red bit. Just looking for something to take people to the stewards for :p

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
@TM_Taz Can I confirm that when entering the pits, you have to stay within the white lines always rather than take the racing line and cut across the red bit. Just looking for something to take people to the stewards for :p
Correct, you have to make it clear that you are entering the pits by staying within the white lines

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! THE GREATEST RACE OF MY LIFE. Crashed in @Joseph Baigent on lap 2, which gave me red wing. Pitted onto soft tires knowing rain was coming soon. Went 15 minutes before changing onto SS. Immediately after someone crashed at the same time I spun trying to set fastest lap bringing out the SC. that closed the gap and from there stayed out latest of everyone to pit onto inters. Finished P3 and penalties for Frobo promoted me to P2. Also amazing job by @TM_Taz , As I was 28 seconds behind 9th and he was 15 seconds behind me, we finished P2 and P4. :)

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! THE GREATEST RACE OF MY LIFE. Crashed in @Joseph Baigent on lap 2, which gave me red wing. Pitted onto soft tires knowing rain was coming soon. Went 15 minutes before changing onto SS. Immediately after someone crashed at the same time I spun trying to set fastest lap bringing out the SC. that closed the gap and from there stayed out latest of everyone to pit onto inters. Finished P3 and penalties for Frobo promoted me to P2. Also amazing job by @TM_Taz , As I was 28 seconds behind 9th and he was 15 seconds behind me, we finished P2 and P4. :)
That drive from me was insane tbh I loved it

Reactions: UndercutF1

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Race Report -
BANG! AND THE MADDOG IS GONE!