PC - Round 7 - Austrian Grand Prix [04/06/2017 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Austrian Grand Prix [04/06/2017 8:00 pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 7 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th June 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
What a great race this is. I am so glad it came back to the F1 calendar three years ago :)

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
Assuming it is dry, this will be the closest quali session of the season, short track without many corners. Whole field within half a second?

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
Possibly, but with the low amount of corners the track has the less opportunities you have to make up time if you happen to screw up one of them

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Just a little notice regarding the pit lane entry tonight:

Please make sure you stay within the white lines on the entry (white line starting before the penultimate corner). If you have a car close behind you when you're about to pit, then you should move over to the right side of the track early before the penultimate corner to make the car behind aware that you're pitting and that you'll be going slower than usual on the next apex. Hopefully this will avoid any potential confusion & contact due to this sorta awkward entry.

@Slickk @BergheVonTrips @NickB @Qélon @Nukka @ramdrop @Saffzo Zenron @maxafc46 @Fehler3 @F.Donoso @XLNC_Afro @RBK @Chicane @Maffus @fugotaro @nicknoname777 @PAPA SOKRATIS @Ycoms

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
Just a little notice regarding the pit lane entry tonight:

Please make sure you stay within the white lines on the entry (white line starting before the penultimate corner). If you have a car close behind you when you're about to pit, then you should move over to the right side of the track early before the penultimate corner to make the car behind aware that you're pitting and that you'll be going slower than usual on the next apex. Hopefully this will avoid any potential confusion & contact due to this sorta awkward entry.

@Slickk @BergheVonTrips @NickB @Qélon @Nukka @ramdrop @Saffzo Zenron @maxafc46 @Fehler3 @F.Donoso @XLNC_Afro @RBK @Chicane @Maffus @fugotaro @nicknoname777 @PAPA SOKRATIS @Ycoms
https://youtu.be/Xb-Z_MbqQSQ
I agree and this should be enforced strictly and i will be reporting anyone who gains significant time by cutting way over the line. However what would people's opinion of this incident especially if i had lost my entire front wing i think i was entitled to cross the track with appropriate care taken.

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
Got front wing damage on lap 1 which meant I dropped like a stone through the field, then my crew took 12 seconds to change the wing... :banghead:

Had great pace on the softs, felt like I could've got a few more points then P9 :(

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Thanks @NickB for returning the favors. In every battle i give you massive amount of room, i dont divebomb once, T1 i.e like everyone else seem just have to do. And when i for once is on the inside, you left minimal room and squeezes me so i get spun. Havent you been around long enough to know how to give proper amount of room?

Getting tired of this, same thing every time.

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Thanks @NickB for returning the favors. In every battle i give you massive amount of room, i dont divebomb once, T1 i.e like everyone else seem just have to do. And when i for once is on the inside, you left minimal room and squeezes me so i get spun. Havent you been around long enough to know how to give proper amount of room?

Getting tired of this, same thing every time.
I didn't even know we had contact? What lap?

• Funny
Reactions: Nukka

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Niiiiick, what happened man? D: Such a great battle until then, even though I was more annoyed since I had to do sth risky because of no straight line speed setup.

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Lap 12.

Anyways. From now on everyone should know that im done breaking early, and in general be a good sport. The room that belongs to me will from now on be defended til the bitter end. Nothing will be given away easy.