Sep 21, 2017
Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US EDT)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

sena16

Uninformed no-shows:

Ajamma16

Reserves:

Hardy_
Steph Farelle

Last edited:

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Message to all reserves... Please do not post that you can make the race until after we have announced that we are looking for reserves to fill a spot, or spots. This way we don't get everyone messaging during the week about attending. I will most likely post on Sunday morning EST at the latest but @IntergalacticGentleman may also post it whenever he wants to as well. We'll make sure to tag all of you with the message to make it as fair as possible. Thanks for your patience and better luck next time to those who didn't make it to Germany.

@Mo v0 @notariom @kreamyjohns @Arcrax @Hardy_ @Steph Farelle @mayconmvss @Shentar @Fin @Mauricio Marinaro

sena16

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
I will not be available to run today and probably next week too. My accelerator pedal, which was already bad, got worse, and now I'll wait for the guarantee to be confirmed, to receive the new one and return.

• Informative
Reactions: Raven

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
I will not be available to run today and probably next week too. My accelerator pedal, which was already bad, got worse, and now I'll wait for the guarantee to be confirmed, to receive the new one and return.
Ah.... I replied second again :<

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
@Hardy_ good racing today! Was really close, had me worried the whole race lol. Also shoutout to @Tezu for doing the team proud, with a few rounds to go hopefully we can take the constructors together!

Reactions: Tezu

Z3mikey

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone got the start in the mid field recorded and see how I DNF? Didnt have it recorded today

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Anyone got the start in the mid field recorded and see how I DNF? Didnt have it recorded today
i don't have it recorded, but I think I was behind, didn't you and Gudby crash? I got hit by the Carnage and then someone going up Raidillion finished me off :(

Reactions: Z3mikey

Hardy_

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2019
@Hardy_ good racing today! Was really close, had me worried the whole race lol. Also shoutout to @Tezu for doing the team proud, with a few rounds to go hopefully we can take the constructors together!
Haha thanks! I was impressed with my pace and that I was able to stay close to you, but I was at my limit there, everytime making a mistake here and there haha, but you drove really well and held on well, gg

Reactions: ItzTriton

Illicit

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Nobody got that lap 1 incident recorded hey? Would have been nice to see who caused the accident, ended up involving like 6 cars.

Hardy_

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2019

I recorded my race but I don't know if you can see anything about that incident, maybe not

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Nobody got that lap 1 incident recorded hey? Would have been nice to see who caused the accident, ended up involving like 6 cars.
I was involved, but sadly I don't record my sessions as my PC can't handle it I believe... If I'm not mistaken, Z3Mikey and Gudby ahead of me lost it at the top of Raidillion... I couldn't avoid Gudby's McLaren and clattered him, losing front wing and spinning out, then I got punted by Phrankee as I was on the track spun out.... That's all I managed to see :/

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
@Steph Farelle Sorry abt tht. I literally had nowhere to go. You where right in the middle of the track.
Yeah I know it's not your fault... I had crashed into the McLaren (I think it was Gudby) after the crash happened and was left sprawled in the middle of the track. I forgot that I could hit the start button to Ghost though :/