PC - Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix [26/05/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix [26/05/19 8:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@spawnieSTAR
@ForceSkoda
@F1Broodje
@Kereka
@SilversRayleigh

Last edited:

Schwalbe

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2018
Lag spike after Lag spike after Lag spike....naaaaa im sick of that ****....only in this fucking Multiplayer Lobby i got that ****...if it is next week again im done with F1 2018

• Sad
Reactions: DaddeRaga

Kereka

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2018
Lag spike after Lag spike after Lag spike....naaaaa im sick of that ****....only in this fucking Multiplayer Lobby i got that ****...if it is next week again im done with F1 2018
sorry to hear that

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Yeah man, just sad. Nothing you can do about it, apart from making sure you restart your PC, sometimes multiple times, until you validate in time trial that you're fine.

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
I shouldn't have finished on the podium, my team-mate @Skiadr had a perfect race, really solid race, a shame he had that damage in the final laps and that penalty (that podium should have been yours dude, but you will fight back at the next race I'm sure!). I had a really solid race, had to risk in the strategy, with Supersoft going to Softs, but luckily it payed at the end.
Had nice battles with @Mute @RebornDestroyer @Realnmk and @SwaggyEggy , managed to stretch the tyres so long and finished in P3. Well done to @Shaddi and @Realnmk for completing the podium!

Reactions: Skiadr and Shaddi

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
I couldn't record because I was having them too in the formation lap unfortunatley (That's why I lost places in the formation lap)