PC - Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix [26/05/2019 08:00 PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix [26/05/2019 08:00 PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Snook

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 16, 2017
Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @StefanWylde
- @TobeeZ
- @RistAney
- @Frihman
- @Polarhase
- @defisparta
- @SnoxE
- @Desmond0313

Last edited:

StefanWylde

GP2 1st Driver
Jul 13, 2015
Guys, I got a new job as a tech salesman at a mall, and it works like this:
I work 2 days for 12 hours straight (10AM to 10PM) and then I have a break for 2 days, and it goes in cycles. No Saturdays, Sundays or holidays are free for me. So I hereby inform you that I'm going to miss the next 2 grand prix' because of my work-schedule on Sunday. (Should anything change I'll let you know)
Spa is my favorite track and I'm very sad I won't be able to provide you with my blazing fast laps around this track. Cheers!

• Useful
Reactions: Snook

RistAney

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2019
Sadly i will miss spa. I am on holidays until monday so won't have my setup with me.

Gutted to miss my favourite GP but wish you all good luck.

• Informative

Desmond0313

F1 Test Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Sorry for the late notice but I couldn't get home in time, so I'm going to miss this one unfortunately.

• Informative

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
I have the same problem, really sorry I could not show up for this race although i love Spa but my train got delayed!

Snook

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 16, 2017
I have the same problem, really sorry I could not show up for this race although i love Spa but my train got delayed!
Please let me know before the race start if you aren't able to attend next time