PC - Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix [26/05/2019 08:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix [26/05/2019 08:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Jordy van Oosten
- @Mysto
- @Steffe

Last edited:

Mysto

Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys.
I have a question for all of you. If possible, are you ok with the Idea to move the Race to saturday evening. Else i'll not be able to participate again. :( I Need to work sunday 3-11 PM gmt+1.
@Julio Massa 5522 is it possible to move a race???

Last edited:

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
@Mysto if it is possible i'm fine with the idea. It would honestly also improve my practice schedule for other leagues as well

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Hey guys.
I have a question for all of you. If possible, are you ok with the Idea to move the Race to saturday evening. Else i'll not be able to participate again. :( I Need to work sunday 3-11 PM gmt+1.
@Julio Massa 5522 is it possible to move a race???
Unfortunately I believe it's impossible. As much as I'd like to, I have no time on Saturday evening and, well, we'd need to know what Fisi thinks about this idea. Judging by his tight schedule he might not read the message by Saturday, which would automatically mean, that we're not racing on Saturday. I can ask him for the future though, but I believe we can't make it, really sorry mate

Mysto

Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2019
Unfortunately I believe it's impossible. As much as I'd like to, I have no time on Saturday evening and, well, we'd need to know what Fisi thinks about this idea. Judging by his tight schedule he might not read the message by Saturday, which would automatically mean, that we're not racing on Saturday. I can ask him for the future though, but I believe we can't make it, really sorry mate
Damn. Np mate. But I'd appriciate If you can ask for future races. :)

Then I wish you the best of luck and clean racing in Belgium. :)

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Damn. Np mate. But I'd appriciate If you can ask for future races. :)

Then I wish you the best of luck and clean racing in Belgium. :)
you could just get everyone who can to race on saturday, but the official race will always be on sunday. there is always someone that cant change his schedule

Mysto

Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2019
you could just get everyone who can to race on saturday, but the official race will always be on sunday. there is always someone that cant change his schedule
You are right. But asking a question doesn't cost me anything. ;)
In worst case he won't asking Fisi ;)

Allen96

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 31, 2019
Just want to apologize to @Julio Massa 5522 and anyone else that got damage off me on the final corner was completely my fault, thought I had a gap to get back on should have just waited... Again really sorry for ruining your race

Reactions: Julio Massa 5522

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
All with all good race for me. Had some good fights with both @T-Havok and @Northern just a shame i had to lose a position due to a penalty. But considering one of the warnings was of evasive driving in the bustop and another in lap 1 i will inquire it. The pole felt awesome did not expect me to be able to get that time in on the inters

Reactions: T-Havok

thetutenstien

Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2019
Yeah now much to say, got p4 in quali or 5 I dont remember exactly. I was going for a really god lap than crashed going through mighty eau rouge :D Then in race I got my self up to p2 then again going through rouge I lost it and crashed.

• Obvious
Reactions: nettur39

JustJay

Pro Karter
Apr 15, 2016
good race for me, nice Q in the rain P7 and end result of the race also P7, so... good one last night.

Reactions: nettur39

_gwynbleidd

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
That was a Race with full of emotion, good and bad things. I have my best Quali under raining but then my luck goes immedialty into another way. I can't understanding that the peoples don't following the "Gentlemen Agreements". Every knows also in another leagues we doing that: The Race Coordinator say when we begining with the race. Till this Time nobody press the Button for the Start the Race. I was not finish with my strategy until then.
Also the Warmup was a bit bad. @Allen96 has some troubles and i crash in his car, so i start with cold tyres. My race was over after two laps after a accident between me and @Maniek.
Now I bring the point with the Starting Race here on the Forum and maybe I'm then the "bad boy". But that is not the first Time that I speak about this point on a Racing League.