Jan 14, 2014
Round 7 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@leedamastr
@joshualuke1993
@Fordfocus987654
@TheTubbyNinja

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I got my first ever AOR win here but since then, I've had nothing but rotten luck at this track.

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Loved the race here in F6 last season. Dry > Inters > Full Wets > Inters again. Managed to grab 3rd as well.

Hoping for another good result to follow up from Germany.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Loved the race here in F6 last season. Dry > Inters > Full Wets > Inters again. Managed to grab 3rd as well.

Hoping for another good result to follow up from Germany.
Bloody Jeff robbed me of that podium. Told me to box for full wets

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 17, 2017
Always ignore Jeff. Number 1 rule of F1 2018
Unfortunately Jeff returned the favour for me at Hockenheim and ignored my request to change the front wing (Twice!)

Hoping for a good result here though, podium in S15 and had good pace before spinning in S16 as well.

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Can't fully commit yet as our cooker has decided to go bang. I don't think it should affect 8pm attendance but can't tell if I'll have to order in (which could be at any time), eat out etc. tomorrow. Will keep you updated.

Oh, and I gotta shop for it!... And also I could just microwave something for quickness, it all depends on what we eat as a family tbh (tonight's fresh pizza got cancelled so that probably gotta be eaten tomorrow - at a relatives...)

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well... I'm crap here. Evidently...

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Sorry but as I feared a damn cooker is gonna prevent me from racing tonight. A backup mini-oven we borrowed is so slow at cooking, and also we gotta turn the power completely off to pull out the old, broken cooker tonight (new one being delivered tomorrow), but that is likely to be between 8-9...

Technology eh!

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Internet fucked my race but trying to be positive. 2nd place qualifying with in all 1,5 hours practice this would have been such an good podium with some luck even more. But thats how it is my unluck is the luck of other drivers next race i will come with a stronger pace and hopefully a better internet connection.

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Pace was actually quite good suprizingly as the race went on, shame I had a spin out of the last chicane the lap before I pitted. Can't remember the last time I made such a stupid mistake but it costed me chance to fight in top 5.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'll take 5th but that terrible lap 11 cost me any chance of fighting with @Sneaky24-7Ninja for a podium