Jan 14, 2014
Round 7 - British Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 5th June 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:

@acerees - holidays

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
So... how's your day? :pompus:
Not bad actually, finished exams so not doing a lot aside from getting drunk... and making youtube videos... (66 subs, I'm practically famous) :rofl: Have actually managed to get some practice in for this race which is something... ;)

Reactions: Jens Maul

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Not bad actually, finished exams so not doing a lot aside from getting drunk... and making youtube videos... (66 subs, I'm practically famous) :rofl: Have actually managed to get some practice in for this race which is something... ;)
66 subs?! I only have about 14 and I've decided to completely reboot my channel lol, almost finished redoing it we could do a co-op season ;) xD

As for this race, I've done zero practice and as I went out last night I am freaking exhausted, so I'm just gonna keep myself clear of any battling unless I feel well up to it xD what laptimes are we looking at here?

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Christ knows, practice has already been limited for me once again... As I have been testing the BETA for 2016! I did a 1:34 in TT last night, but TT is way more forgiving on track limits than strict rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465122399][/DOUBLEPOST]
66 subs?! I only have about 14 and I've decided to completely reboot my channel lol, almost finished redoing it we could do a co-op season ;) xD

As for this race, I've done zero practice and as I went out last night I am freaking exhausted, so I'm just gonna keep myself clear of any battling unless I feel well up to it xD what laptimes are we looking at here?
Up to 69 now ;) That would actually be pretty banterous ngl...

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Split 1 drivers mid 1:31s

I was low 1:34s

mid 1:32 to low 1:33 will be okay for split 2 I predict.

I got down to 1:32.9 TT

Big front wing, low rear, seems to be the way to go for me to get turn 1/2, copse, becketts/maggots and stow sorted.

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Christ knows, practice has already been limited for me once again... As I have been testing the BETA for 2016! I did a 1:34 in TT last night, but TT is way more forgiving on track limits than strict rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465122399][/DOUBLEPOST]
Up to 69 now ;) That would actually be pretty banterous ngl...
Aww you're beta testing 2016?? I'm so jealous :( and yeah mate I think so too lol inbox me

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I see the stewards still haven't been sorted. What's happening with them @Jay
@icemandk has been awarded a 10 sec penalty and 10 penalty points for the incident with @SexySpudflaps and me. This will be a qualifying ban for Hungary as is the case when time penalties cannot be applied due to him finishing more than 1 lap down.

@YouCantTouchThis has been awarded a qualifying ban for Hungary and 20 penalty points for the Canada incident with @Jens Maul.

Last edited:

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Would be surprised if anything will come up to me but anyways, looking forward to Silverstone.

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Well my qualifying was very disappointed. I Wanted to Change some settings, getting off to track and suddenly im not able to do anything and my ghost is driving the rest of it to finish line. Sorry for those where my ghosting driver was in the middle of the road.

At Race i had a very good start. After the DRS straight someone closed the door immediately and ended up at the back again.
I still managed to hold P9 and tried a 1 Stop maybe getting to P6 after all.

Somehow my Internet got disconnected and thats the end of it.

• Informative
Reactions: Jens Maul

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Really disappointed, disappointed in the fact I got freaking disqualified for running wide because I wasn't paying attention, I was on for such a good finish and I have once again failed. Some good battles to watch and be part of though, but congratulations to Jens for the win :)

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
My first race where I wasn't taken out in the first corner! :) Nice to bag my first ever AOR points as well with an 8th place finish. DSQs helped of course, there was much ass clenching going through Maggots and Becketts on the final lap, as I'm certain one more penalty and I'd be DSQed... Hope you guys enjoy the break :) Will have to check on my internet for the next race, hopefully it will all be fine :D

icemandk

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2016
i not agree with the stewards judgement in the Canadian gp
but sadely i not have any recording of the situation myself
so i guess i must obay then.

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
i not agree with the stewards judgement in the Canadian gp
but sadely i not have any recording of the situation myself
so i guess i must obay then.
Whether you had recording or not, the stewards decision is pretty final as far as I'm aware.

icemandk

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2016
yes the stewards have final word, or it would lead into to much talk talk, that is very clear,

Status
Not open for further replies.