Jan 15, 2014
Round 7 - British Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 5th June 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Wooooo! Im back! No wall of champs this time!

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
Errrr guys, help! My g27 for some reason is appearing in the profiler as a DFGT! Tried it in f1 and due to it being in the wrong profile the brakes are jammed on and steering is in the wrong ratio. Anyone know why this is happening or how I can fix it? Software is up to date an all so I'm lost.......

Nukka

Oct 10, 2014
Had the same issue. I dont know why but i managed to fix it. First i removed all logitech software, logitech profiler and the others. Then i removed all the g27drivers i could find in the devicemanager. After that i rebooted and then it worked. (dont install any logitech softwares)

If you want you can reinstall Windows aswell, but im fairly sure that wasnt the issue :p :)

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Same has happened to me as well and basically I did everything Nukka did and it worked again. If the software pops up again (it will on Windows 10) just click the "x" in the top right and it doesn't come back.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
All good then guys for tonight any issues to report? @Andrei Codreanu will still be the host unless anyone has any issues at all.

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
good points: I finished

Bad points: I finished last but 1
got penalties for slight corner cuts ON LAP 1
had collisions with @Andrei Codreanu
rain arrived and I had a complete dry setup on
didnt get a lap in quali due to track limits hating me. half the time I had 2 wheels inside anyway

all in all, another terrible race by me

Nukka

Oct 10, 2014
Huge disappointment. Did solid low 30 in Q on warmup, so was pretty confident to have a good chance for pole. Started the Q as always just to try a get a decent lap in early to release the pressure which succeded. Unfortunately there is a bug that wont allow to change tyres which can occur if you have done TT without restarting the game ( according to @Birkoff ). which i didnt knew about. So in the race the options were dead on lap 3 which f up the strategy. : (

1 extra stop and a slow start, yay. well, live and learn.

Happy with the race itself though, many good battles and challanging conditions made the race really enjoying.

VSX500

Formula Karter
Mar 27, 2016
good points: I finished

Bad points: I finished last but 1
got penalties for slight corner cuts ON LAP 1
had collisions with @Andrei Codreanu
rain arrived and I had a complete dry setup on
didnt get a lap in quali due to track limits hating me. half the time I had 2 wheels inside anyway

all in all, another terrible race by me
And you have crashed into me going into last two corners. And because of that i got 2x 3 seconds time penalty.

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
And you have crashed into me going into last two corners. And because of that i got 2x 3 seconds time penalty.
Look if people are having issues with my driving then by all means post footage to the stewards. I am driving how I did a couple of seasons back, and back then there were no issues with collisions or undeserved penalties. In fact, I was a very highly regarded racer, not the quickest, but I knew boundaries, you can ask anyone I used to race with. Upon my return I have noticed so many more incidents, not just by myself, so I ask everyone to review singular performance and improve where necessary. I will not just give up on a position if someone forces a move or misjudged their speed as it is my fight not to do so. I do not record and never have done as I could trust other drivers. However, for whatever reason, may well be my own performance, I do not feel as though I can trust people while racing at the moment!

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I see some incidents went down then guys, remember to post anything you want to have looked at to the stewards. I see @Nukka has posted two so far so I will get those sent up tomorrow along with any others.

Apart from that how was the race?