Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Round 7 - British Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 15th June 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;ZDEOkhxSywE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEOkhxSywE[/video]

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Qualification & Race Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dGl5Vm1JNFRRZ2NpdkQ5Rnd4NmNib2c&u sp idget=true&range=B2:F22&gid=103&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

at0mtz

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Won't be able to attend this race either since I'm off to Poland. Good luck to ya'll!

Reactions: Beyond

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
i am writing on behalf of the retarded owl AKA stelingDK who cant come to tonights race since he is sick

JoeViiZaa

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 16, 2014
Really happy with my result, i had an amazing battle with brodway for most of that race and eventually got the pass done. Waht Waht was too quick for me to even think about chatching but i only gained points on everyone above me so im happy. AND IM MADE UP THAT I DIDNT DISCONNECT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
Expected a bad quali, had a high downforce setup and started last on the grid.

The race was worse than I expected, I was maybe too afraid to hit anybody that I made many many mistakes.
I felt more confident half trough the race and hopefully I can take this experience to later races.

7th in the end, hopefully I can score a lot better in Germany (If I'm able to race there).

[video=youtube_share;Kjz6KST5imI]http://youtu.be/Kjz6KST5imI[/video]
Edit: Volume will be higher on the next video.