Dec 9, 2016
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Reprimanded
- @Slime

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Don't like this track never been very fast here think my best finish was a 4th place back in S5 but I normally struggle to score points.

Speaking of scoring points looking at the results I notice that only me and @SLI have scored points in every race so I'll need at least 10th place to keep that going.

Slime

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2018
I wont be able to practice, so it would be a waste for the team. We celebrate my sister's birthday today. I am not participating, Sorry!

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Missed out on my qualy lap by 1 second, stuck behind the backmarkers and used up my tires to get away and lost traction out of the hairpin, race done. Very frustrating at one of my favorite tracks. Onto France.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Might have to leave the league tbh if there is no way of stopping the screen freezes it makes it almost impossible to race anyone cause you never know when your screen is going to randomly freeze.

Not sure what happened on the pitstraight with the two McLarens early on I was on the inside leaving space when I felt contact which broke my wing and saw a McLaren spinning off the track can only assume it was lag but sorry to the McLaren who crashed.

I crashed out because I was trying to get my damaged wing in to a sensible pitstop window but when I braked for turn 3 the car just went straight and I couldn't avoid the wall.

A race to forget.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Might have to leave the league tbh if there is no way of stopping the screen freezes it makes it almost impossible to race anyone cause you never know when your screen is going to randomly freeze.

Not sure what happened on the pitstraight with the two McLarens early on I was on the inside leaving space when I felt contact which broke my wing and saw a McLaren spinning off the track can only assume it was lag but sorry to the McLaren who crashed.

I crashed out because I was trying to get my damaged wing in to a sensible pitstop window but when I braked for turn 3 the car just went straight and I couldn't avoid the wall.

A race to forget.
I had trouble with those freezes as well. I think some tracks are worse than others. Lost a lot of time because of freezes and spun out at one point... Not enjoyable at all.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017

A race to forget.
Yea. I had like 3 screen freezes every lap. Horrible.. Lost at least half a second a lap, because of it.... They really need to fix this asap! Fucking codemasters man....
I think i got lucky with p2 because of penalties and last lap sc

Nasom

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2016
After the season ends I am DONE with Codemasters games! I will stick with sim racing! This game is a joke! The lag,glitches,unbalanced gameplay where do I begin.

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Qualy could be better but P11 was good enough.
Start went pretty good without that much carnage.

Some battles in the race but after all i felt no speed here at Canada.
Wasn't able to catch my fellows at all.

Went US HS strategy but still no speed here.
At least i was able to race it clean without any penaltys which is quite easy to get at Canada!

Sry for the contact at the last lap @Nasom .I let you past afterwards cause it was my fault.

@Slime What were you doing at the last laps after the Safety Car went to the pits.
You were battling us as a backmarker while we were fighting for positions.
Not acceptable at all srsly.

Hope the French Circuit will be better for myself.

Reactions: Nasom

tim_haeusli

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2018
OMFG, I‘m really starting to hate this game, it caused some really uncomfortable framerate issues, which i handled quite well, but then outta nowhere while safety car was out, delta was gone so i waited like 2 secs and went up to speed again - Drive through for speeding under Safety car - so i was really pissed about it, but since it was on the long straight, I went straight into pits to get rid of it, but these donkeys in the red bull crew came out and changed my stupid tyres. So in the end I can be happy that I got some points at least. I expected and hoped for more as I really had the pace in training but bad luck goes on.. anyways, have a good one guys ;)