Jan 14, 2014
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @boxen

Last edited:

BoomSonK

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for @defisparta to **** my race up!!!
Im ***** done with this ***
Can't have 1 clean race or i lost my frontwing or somebody go into my car at the start
It's not even fun anymore. Dont have enough time so i practice only some hours for the race and then somebody ruin each of your race.

You think you are at the 5th place and got 2 podiums. Yea but that was also with some dirty drivers... Don't like this situation and this lobby.

I'm just done

Last edited:

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well, that was bad.

Q: 10th
- In hindsight I shouldn't have completed my last lap, but I was a few tenths up and expected to jump a bit higher than P10. Think I would have started like 12th or 13th, would've been much better than 10th on the Hypers.

Race: DNF
- Almost got caught up in the incident that happened on the grid. No clue what exactly happened, but looks like someone spun off the grid and collected somebody else.
- Didn't have any confidence in the car, I was sliding around quite a bit and I just wasn't able to control the car properly. Might be a set-up thing, might be a mindset thing. I don't know.
Sorry to @MrPanda-6, I divebombed you a bit aggressively into the last chicane. Wasn't planning on overtaking you there, but miscalculated where you would brake. Feel free to go to the stewards if I damaged your wing there.
- Lap 3 (I think), I spun in the chicane at the end of S2. Lack of talent.
- Couple of laps later (8 or 9 or so), when I was already losing a crap ton of time, I misjudged the last chicane. Hit the wall of champions and retired through a mistake of my own for the first time in over 50 races.

Reactions: Pandacruiser

Pandacruiser

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018
It's alright, no damage done. Was kinda annoyed that I got an illegal overtake on you even tho I slowed down. Other than that all good and no need for stewards

Reactions: TheVerenzak

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Good race for me, finally I’m starting to score some good points!

P3 in qualifying was way better than I expected considering I had barely practiced at all this race. Unfortunately I couldn’t really capitalize on my high starting position because of poor pace and fast cars behind who weren’t starting on hypers. But, I’m still very happy with P5 nonetheless.

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well I need to shower after that lol.

Qualified P12 after a poor lap on US tires but that meant I was able to start on the SS tires and go for the one stop which clearly paid off. For the majority of the first stint I was battling with @Neil Bywater. He was behind me when he pitted a lap early so I responded on the next lap and barely came out in front of him. From there I was slowly able to pull away and catch up to the leaders that were a few seconds up the road. Having fresher, softer tires meant I had the advantage when overtaking which I was able to pull through with. I got the lead and made a bit of a gap but in the dying laps I was being caught quickly by @Sweatu but lucky for me he hit a wall on the penultimate lap so I backed off to make sure I didn't do the same and cruised home to a home victory. Thanks to all that congratulated me. See you all next week!

Dominy

Junior Karter
Feb 8, 2018
Good race for me, finally I’m starting to score some good points!

P3 in qualifying was way better than I expected considering I had barely practiced at all this race. Unfortunately I couldn’t really capitalize on my high starting position because of poor pace and fast cars behind who weren’t starting on hypers. But, I’m still very happy with P5 nonetheless.
I'm sorry to have bumped you

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
@defisparta . When I get my video of qualifying uploaded I’ll be putting a blocking incident in to the stewards. If you have any mitigating reasons let me know asap, otherwise see you there.

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2018
Really fun grand prix with much fun battles, sadly enough i made stupid mistakes and the penalties killed me to… but i enjoyed it

Reactions: Neil Bywater

BoomSonK

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for @defisparta to **** my race up!!!
Im ***** done with this ***
Can't have 1 clean race or i lost my frontwing or somebody go into my car at the start
It's not even fun anymore. Dont have enough time so i practice only some hours for the race and then somebody ruin each of your race.

You think you are at the 5th place and got 2 podiums. Yea but that was also with some dirty drivers... Don't like this situation and this lobby.

I'm just done

Reactions: BlackPanthor

Sweatu

S16 AOR PC F10 Champion
Mar 26, 2018
It was a very fun race after i reconnected but sadly in the end for me
gg to everyone who finished the race :p