PC - Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [25/11/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [25/11/2018 08:00PM]

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry for the lag boys tonight, same setup as usual when I'm in work and it doesn't turn up that bad but for the start on my end I had a tap from the back which sent me flying over turn one and when I came to re join the track got hit again.

So sorry for anyone affected but during the race I was able to go side by side with people and race cleanly so no idea what happened.

Reactions: TheVerenzak

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
@Beyond nice speeding through the pitlane :p

Qualyfied in P11 to get a good start on fresh tyres. @earicx went off the track in turn 3 and made me lose my act and slam the wall. After an early pit stop in L2, I was trying hard to squeeze SS tyres to the end, but had an incident with @defisparta (stewards will decide who was at fault) so I had to pit again in L13 and made a 22-lap stint on the US tyre.

Of course, everyone was faster because I was just trying to bring it home, so I couldn't do any better other than satisfying myself with a P13 finish.

Some weird stuff happened tonight. Here's a short highlights video from my POV, although it was quite a boring race for me.

On to France, if @Ranger doesn't wipe it off in Battlefield. :p

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys... first of all so sorry if I made the lobby wait too much. I had a game designing event to attend for my studies for sleepless 48 hours and it ended 4 hours before the race. I was trying to have a nap and make it to the race but after staying awake for 48 hours I ofc overslept.

Anyway congrats to the winner and podium contenders. I'll definately see you in France.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014

Qualyfied in P11 to get a good start on fresh tyres. @earicx went off the track in turn 3 and made me lose my act and slam the wall. After an early pit stop in L2, I was trying hard to squeeze SS tyres to the end, but had an incident with @defisparta (stewards will decide who was at fault) so I had to pit again in L13 and made a 22-lap stint on the US tyre.

Of course, everyone was faster because I was just trying to bring it home, so I couldn't do any better other than satisfying myself with a P13 finish.

Some weird stuff happened tonight. Here's a short highlights video from my POV, although it was quite a boring race for me.

France is already taken mate, I made sure to leave the F1 track in good condition, there are a few German flags flying over it now though but sure we'll simply have 2 German races this season :D Maybe by the time I'm done in BF5, every race will be a 'German' race haha

• Agree
Reactions: Mali Baćo

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Me going through the pit lane, I've watched that for a solid 5 minutes laughing, this game, esports ready! Ahahahahahahaha

Sweatu

S16 AOR PC F10 Champion
Mar 26, 2018
Q: -messed up my first run
-got blocked by @Beyond in my second run
-Pole by 2 hundrets of a second over @defisparta :p

R:
Pulled away quite good bc @Frihman had no race pace as he said
did a stop in lap 7 bc i wanted to do a 2 stop bc the pitlane is rly short (pitstop 16sec i think)
L9 overtook @Katrer in first corner with a bot of a divebomb bc i messed up my breaking point sry for that
got a dc due to my internet TY therefore
L13 overtook @DwergC after his mistake
after this i was catching @Diallo and overtook him around the outside of the hairpin
in L20 i broke my wing to yellow but needed to pit again anyway so it wasnt that bad
overtook @cata82 in turn 1 bc he tangeled with @Diallo and had a bad exit of the last chicane
same lap (L22) i overtook @Diallo again on the long straight because he missed his breaking point in the hairpin
catched up in a few laps to @MrPanda-6 and @Frihman
L26 they battled in the chicane before the hairpin so i could overtake @Frihman easily and @MrPanda-6 on the long straight
catched up to @Neil Bywater and @BlackPanthor who had a broken frontwing
they battled and he was so slow that i almost drove into him in the first corner but after he saw the red arrows he left space
overtook @Neil Bywater in the same lap on the straight bc he isnt that good in managing fuel and ers :p
i knew that @xDerpOG had a 3sec so i only needed to be in there but after i reconnected i had a bug with the times so they said me im 19secs behind him
in the penultimate lap i thought yes this should be 3secs wanted to make it safe and shoved it in the wall

idk it was a lot of fun but i feel a bit empty getting nothing :/
anyway congrats again @ anyone who feel like they did smth there :)

Reactions: Pandacruiser

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014

R:
did a stop in lap 7 bc i wanted to do a 2 stop bc the pitlane is rly short (pitstop 16sec i think)
L9 overtook @Katrer in first corner with a bot of a divebomb bc i messed up my breaking point sry for that
after this i was catching @Diallo and overtook him around the outside of the hairpin
in L20 i broke my wing to yellow but needed to pit again anyway so it wasnt that bad
overtook @cata82 in turn 1 bc he tangeled with @Diallo and had a bad exit of the last chicane
same lap (L22) i overtook @Diallo again on the long straight because he missed his breaking point in the hairpin
L26 they battled in the chicane before the hairpin so i could overtake @Frihman easily and @MrPanda-6 on the long straight
they battled and he was so slow that i almost drove into him in the first corner but after he saw the red arrows he left space
overtook @Neil Bywater in the same lap on the straight bc he isnt that good in managing fuel and ers :p
i knew that @xDerpOG had a 3sec so i only needed to be in there but after i reconnected i had a bug with the times so they said me im 19secs behind him
in the penultimate lap i thought yes this should be 3secs wanted to make it safe and shoved it in the wall

Now I know who made the yt comment

Reactions: Sweatu

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014

R:

Oh and yes, I may have planted my car in a wall on the penultimate lap if I’d have concentrated more on my ERS and Fuel strat.

But I appreciate the constructive feedback

Reactions: Sweatu