Dec 16, 2017
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @FraGioco9
- @trumpa94

Last edited:

R4NCE

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 9, 2018
very tempted to stop playing this game anymore...
fucking lagged into a wall. **** optimized game.

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Quali: P6 after bottling my last run into the last chicane... Was about 0.300 faster than the first time.

Race: P9 in the end after exploding my frontwing twice... Another race where I had decent pace but not the consistency needed. In the end I had fun battling with s1cent and driving in general so all good, see you in France!

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Anyone else had frame drops every time they entered the braking zone for hairpin? It's weird, I had that in MP session before, I usually never have any game performance problem, but then just randomly the map loads so I have frame drop at one exact point every time.

Anyways, for the race itself, bad qualy for me, and at best okay race, lot of people retired, so I ended up gaining some position but that's mostly it.

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Anyone else had frame drops every time they entered the braking zone for hairpin? It's weird, I had that in MP session before, I usually never have any game performance problem, but then just randomly the map loads so I have frame drop at one exact point every time.

Anyways, for the race itself, bad qualy for me, and at best okay race, lot of people retired, so I ended up gaining some position but that's mostly it.
I experienced framedrops around the backstraight and the start finish straight

ovi wan kenobi

Formula Karter
Mar 28, 2018
@R4NCE

yeah, too bad :/ caught that on camera. That really s**ks, pretty sure, we would have a fun race to the end ;)

Last edited:

Lunation

Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2017
Qualified P4, was up to P2 after the pit stop, just behind R4NCE in 1st, and then I do this.... With R4NCE retiring later on, I probably should have won this one :cry:

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
My Q/R Report.

Q: Had a terrible Qualifying, tried the SS, wasn;t quick enough. did a banker lap on the US which i set a 1.07.8/9. Then being 0.4 tenths up in S2, my downshifter decides to die on me.

R: On the formation lap, my downshifter went entirely, so ofc I pulled to the side and retired.

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
My Q/R Report.

Q: Had a terrible Qualifying, tried the SS, wasn;t quick enough. did a banker lap on the US which i set a 1.07.8/9. Then being 0.4 tenths up in S2, my downshifter decides to die on me.

R: On the formation lap, my downshifter went entirely, so ofc I pulled to the side and retired.
Mate, weren't you on pole position? :ROFLMAO: