Mar 6, 2017
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @LalyGus

Last edited:

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
Poor qualifying for me again, 0.4 tenths up and I invalidate it. Which would of put me p3.

Race;

Yet again, my race is ruined by people not paying attention to what's around them and people forcing their way through while making contact. Anyhow, grats to the top 3 whomever they are.

Last edited:

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Average qualifying for me, made some mistakes on my fastest lap, probably could have found at least 4 tenths and that would put me in P3, but oh well.

Race was going pretty well, was on course to fight for the podium after changing my tyres, but then I got screen freeze, lost 2 positions and also some focus which led to 2/3 of my corner cutting penalties happening in basically next 2-3 laps. So only P7 in the end, disappointed considering I could have been P3 or maybe even P2.

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Quiet race for me, wanted to stay out of trouble and bring the car home in one piece. In the end finished P5 - good amount of points earned today (y) Looking forward to the next few races! :)

See ya next week at Bakuuu :stig:

Caffa

S13 AOR PC Split 4 Champion
Mar 25, 2017
retired by hitting a car in the middle of the track annoying

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017

Qual P8, omega on an another planet... maybe in the wrong split too, in 3 races he is 4th on championship points and an useless gap to him... in race.
Race P3 : Good race, good fights but i saw some hard crash too, hard to keep safe.