Dec 9, 2016
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Track guides

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Amstar27
- @EversVincent

Last edited:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I'm just going to kill myself...seriously. My pace was godlike today. I had a very good strategy I worked on all week long. But it's all over on the 5th lag because of a fucking lag. Seriously. What do I fucking have to do for this stupid nonsense bad luck to stop. That's just pure insanity.

Skinner

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Something similar happened to TRL Limitless at Bahrain too I think. They need to work on the game.

Delighted to pickup my 1st podium and only get 3 seconds of penalties around Canada

Reactions: Fersiphion

Dobby

Reigning S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Sep 16, 2017
My first win! This is a great feeling, will be trying to chase for more wins for sure!