XB1 - Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [26/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [26/11/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

IS Vandoorne

Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
Finally is it possible to wait for me please? I will be on around 9:10 PM then i will be able to pick my car and my set up before retiring from the quali

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Finally is it possible to wait for me please? I will be on around 9:10 PM then i will be able to pick my car and my set up before retiring from the quali
We can’t wait any more than 5 mins I’m afraid, however you do have a quali ban to serve anyway

Joseph Love

Formula Karter
Oct 21, 2017
I’ve been really ill all weekend and don’t feel up to racing but i will try as much as I can tonight. If I just randomly retire it will be because I feel too ill to carry on. Sorry if I affect anyone this race because of it

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Q- P12, completely bottled quali but the lap I would have done would have put me towards the back end of the top 10 so I didn't mind it too much as I could start on SS.

R- P3
My launch was average but there was a bit of space round the outside of T1 and after some cars got tangled up on the outside of T2 I was side by side with @Pickles36 until I got past him round the outside of T6 and taking the inside of T7, and I was in 8th/9th. I then got a 1 or 2 more places from incidents and then I joined the back of the Bossly Bus™. I soon got ahead of @AOR Charlie and @Joseph Love after they were involved in incidents, and after @Saabo got ahead of @BosslyGaming it was my turn, and eventually I went up the inside into T1, went side by side through T2 before getting it done into T3.
I then caught @Saabo as his tyres got old and overtook him but he pitted shortly after, and thanks to his new tyres and my worn ones when I eventually pitted he was ahead of me again. I closed the gap back down on my fresh ultras but then I really struggled to pass. I eventually did by making the same move as I did on @BosslyGaming but completed it in T1 but thanks to a yellow flag there I got an illegal overtake, in hindsight I should have kept the position but at the time I knew I'd get a penalty and didn't know if I'd be able to get far enough ahead, and whether it could be removed but I ended up getting another time penalty after I overtook him anyway so it became a bit pointless, it resulted in me getting 3rd.
It should have been 2nd but I can't be disappointed at a podium, and it was probably my best drive in AOR. Great racing from everyone I was involved with, congrats to @Saabo for P2, and I would congratulate @Im_an_eagle on the win but you got cocky and pitted again when you didn't need to so instead you get this :finger: