Apr 23, 2017
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

SBP Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
@littleimp2000bm due to my internet in other leagues I'm afraid that for the enjoyment of other racers I'll have to stop until my internets performance improves to an acceptable standard to race in AOR. I'm proper gutted about this as I was enjoying racing in AOR but I dont want to be the person responsible for ruining folks races. 2 things I'd like to ask 1. Do I need to keep informing you guys every week that I can't make it or should I just notify you when I'm able to race again? And 2. Will I be allowed to join once my internet improves weather it be this season or next or am I not allowed in AOR ever again? Thanks very much for having me in this fantastic league and I hope I can race with you guys again in the future

littleimp2000bm

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2017
@AOR Floersch just inform us when it is ok for you too race mate and also if you are missing a few races to sort your internet out it will be ok as we do have two reserve drivers who can fill in your postion until you are back
[DOUBLEPOST=1511693143][/DOUBLEPOST]Cheers for letting me know @ToXiCxHenS

Alex Smith

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Everyone invites you multiple times! I invited you at least 3 times. You must of had the notification glitch T-Mac got last week.

Alex Smith

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2017
I didn’t until last week. Sorry you couldn’t get in. Fingers crossed all good for next week

T2G AlonsoKZG

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2017
GG guys ! 4th my best result, when the rain came I didn't put the intermediate tires but drivers did, it didn't work for them, which allowed me to finish 4th

Alex Smith

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2017
GG guys ! 4th my best result, when the rain came I didn't put the intermediate tires but drivers did, it didn't work for them, which allowed me to finish 4th

GG mate great finish for ya! Yeah I stayed out aswell when it rained masterstroke in the end as DRS never got disabled so was never right for inters

Reactions: T2G AlonsoKZG