Apr 22, 2014
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Head Squid
- @sokecillo
- @Jess

Last edited:

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Sorry it's a little late this week in going up guys and girls, busy week away so I'm catching up.

Not much to say about Canada really yet other than the corner cutting is something for us all to keep an eye out for. :)

Levitikan

Pro Karter
Jul 31, 2017
Now gonna host a practice lobby if anyone is interested, also was really ill last weekend and couldn't race.

AspergerNerd

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2016
I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry @Jozzers and everyone. I completely forgot about the race. I don't have the best of memories but I've been out all day and I came in knackered and I genuinely didn't remember. I'm sorry again everyone and feel free to penalise me or whatever for not showing up.

menk

S16 AOR PC F11 Champion
Jul 14, 2017
DNF in both qually and the race, I'm so disappointed in myself.......

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Worst race of the season, I thought Monaco was bad but at least I extended my lead, messy qualifying as my banker came just before the rain but was invalidated along with the next one meaning I qualified P7 instead of P3 on lap 1 I made a few gains before plowing into the back of @Jozzers and losing my wing and 30 seconds I caught back up to the points where a crashed with @BarrzyMcBarrzy TN who made a mistake. In the end I pitted for a fresh set of ultras smashing the fastest lap by over a second doing a 1:13.1 before gaining a pit stop on @Jonnard and @Levitikan who put up valiant defences. Ironically after all of that I found myself behind @Jozzers who was my biggest rival for the championship in the first 5 rounds. I was 8th on track in the end but my 9 seconds of penalties accumulated from pushing hard dropped me to just behind @Jonnard . My lead has taken a 13 point hit as @Douwe_C secured a 2nd successive podium and well done to @TRL_graveltrap for his first win even so @RichyB had penalties. Hopefully I can re-assert my lead at Baku. Cannot wait

Sloth

Pro Karter
Nov 9, 2017
its was an ok race for me I dnf quali for the second time in a row but this time its because I crashed out and I didn't set a good time anyway so I started 10th then In the second turn I hit someone and lost my front wing and had to pit on the first lap then started finding a good grove and then my mistake caused @EditedStorm27 to hit me (I'm sooooo sorry btw) and then I just fell back and was last due to a some very bad laps , so I found my self in last and made a pass towards the end and I think I finished in 12th , so in my first 2 races ive got an 8th and a 12th so I will take it.

Levitikan

Pro Karter
Jul 31, 2017
if i hadn't have accidentally went into the back of someone on turn 1 my race could of gone a lot better but glad to finish and at least get 1 point will be uploading my view of the race later. i started on softs and it turned out to be a great idea as i could just do the whole race on supers. also what happened behind me on turn 1/2 as i quite literally got pushed round the corner fortunately managed to not spin out

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Great race! Congrats to @TRL_graveltrap for winning. I've put the highlights of my race in the video below.

Also, @Jozzers my overtake on @Douwe_C wasn't completely fair. If you want you can review it. The overtake is at 7:30.

Reactions: Biolite80

Levitikan

Pro Karter
Jul 31, 2017
Here is my POV sorry about the quality its Trash tier :p didn't have the right recording settings