Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Took a set of softs 34 laps with yellow wing for 10 of them:banghead:
@DON SILVA Any lag for you on lap 20?
I assume you're referring to the incident at the second chicane? You lagged back into me and I spun and lost two positions

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Not your fault. The lobby was ridiculously laggy tonight
Saw others mention it being laggy tonight, which it's kinda hilarious that I didn't have any lag at all but instead only our bloody desync with each other! Not sure which is worse. :lol:

But yeah about that, obviously there's nothing either of us could have done to prevent it, but apologies anyway if my car damaged your race at all. =(

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I got a 5 seconds penalty for ignoring blue flags after only a few laps and no leaders behind me. When I took me "penalty" they didn't start working on my car until after 8 seconds. So I lost 8 seconds for nothing which threw way back from the pack.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Quali: 3rd
Eh... Could have found another 2 tenths to match my PB, but the top 2 were quicker than I had ever gone sadly...

Race 2nd on the line, 3rd with penalties
Messy start, @KaneIyanda jumped it then got in the way abit in the first few laps. I went round the outside of @SolidNinjaSnake at T3. Then fighting @KaneIyanda for P2 went down the inside at T8 but had the door slammed in my :banghead: I then lost the positions too @SolidNinjaSnake and @Caarlsberi who were too quick in the straights for me to overtake. I was stuck behind them for my first stint. I thought I was going to be a genius and undercut everyone on lap 12 only have Solid go into the pits also which was abit of a bummer (great minds think alike ;) ). we then undercut @Caarlsberi and closed on @kovisjimi in the lead. Solid then broke his front wing after setting some saucy laptimes and I was able to get through. I had a minor detour at T1 earning myself a 10sec penalty which hopefully can be removed as I actually lost time due to it. Slowly closed in on the leader but it was to little to late as my tyres were gone and kov was too damn fast :(

It was entertaining to say the least... Hopefully that was my last race with my rather old and battered Thrustmaster T80, we should be getting a T300 in the next week ;) Looking forward to the next one :)

Race Stream :

Reactions: kovisjimi

ColonelGaddafi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Complete disaster - no report necessary - but I'll do it anyway

Qualifying: Non-Event (12th)

Found a lot of pace from somewhere and could easily have made the top 5 - but of course I have to screw myself over by being unable to define track limits, then crunch a front wing on my best run. P12

Race: DSQ (Corner Cutting gypo)

It's days like this that make me question why I bother league racing. My race craft is so bad (not to mention duff pad - cue faff pop ups from Curly and Bankai :p)

Just three corners in and I damage my wing up against one of the Force India cars cause I neglect the use of something called brakes! Peeps were lagging everywhere (even saw a Williams mount one of the other cars ahead of me - scary nuffin) so I stayed back for a while. Found myself in P6 behind @InFinityzzHD (congrats on getting your first points btw), and had a solid gap to the chasing pack at first. Then the handling of the car, like Monaco last week, started going away but knew the front wing damage was killing me so I decided to pit for a new front wing.... only the mechanics NEGLECT to change the fucking thing! Had to make a second stop not long after.

From then on, race went downhill. Pace was gone, wing damaged (again), two more pitstops and a ton of penalties accrued meant I was flirting with disqualification. Got my reward two laps from home for being a track cutting nob end. Race and finishing run over. Pretty downcast after that one I'll admit.

Meh - I'm already practising for Baku tonight so starting early for the next race.

• Faff
Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
I may have some good news about finding a way to stop future desyncs happening!
Going through my footage, I just noticed that in the lobby tonight, @DON SILVA already had a loading icon. Here's a screenshot of it so you know what I'm talking about.

I remember this being an issue on one of the games before, where it caused games unable to start until that player was kicked. Anyway, as soon as the countdown finishes to start the game, only one other person gets that icon and that's the host.

To back this theory up, I went back to my Bahrain footage to see if @advanceapple had this icon back when we got desynced with each other and he did! As well as the only other person getting that icon is the host when the countdown finishes again.

So since this has happened twice now, I'll be keeping an eye on it myself in future races, but I'd propose the idea to @DON SILVA to check before future races that no one else has this issue before we start.
As for what causes this, I'm not sure, the only theory I have on that is the fact that @DON SILVA had sent me three invites tonight, where I chose the oldest one to join, to keep the fresher ones available. I can't confirm if there's any accuracy to this idea though as I have no idea if this was the case back at Bahrain but again, in future, I'll accept the most recent invites from now on.

ColonelGaddafi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
It happened on F1 2015 I do believe - sometimes multiplayers were unable to get going due to a number of online issues with the game, made the damn thing unplayable at best.

• Agree
Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Complete disaster - no report necessary - but I'll do it anyway

Qualifying: Non-Event (12th)

Found a lot of pace from somewhere and could easily have made the top 5 - but of course I have to screw myself over by being unable to define track limits, then crunch a front wing on my best run. P12

Race: DSQ (Corner Cutting gypo)

It's days like this that make me question why I bother league racing. My race craft is so bad (not to mention duff pad - cue faff pop ups from Curly and Bankai :p)

Just three corners in and I damage my wing up against one of the Force India cars cause I neglect the use of something called brakes! Peeps were lagging everywhere (even saw a Williams mount one of the other cars ahead of me - scary nuffin) so I stayed back for a while. Found myself in P6 behind @InFinityzzHD (congrats on getting your first points btw), and had a solid gap to the chasing pack at first. Then the handling of the car, like Monaco last week, started going away but knew the front wing damage was killing me so I decided to pit for a new front wing.... only the mechanics NEGLECT to change the fucking thing! Had to make a second stop not long after.

From then on, race went downhill. Pace was gone, wing damaged (again), two more pitstops and a ton of penalties accrued meant I was flirting with disqualification. Got my reward two laps from home for being a track cutting nob end. Race and finishing run over. Pretty downcast after that one I'll admit.

Meh - I'm already practising for Baku tonight so starting early for the next race.
Thanks mate, sucked I didn't got a podium due to a stupid mistake by myself on the penultimate lap and got me my 5th time penalty.. Happy to be in p4 after a terrible quaily which got me p16

Reactions: ColonelGaddafi

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
here are my highlights. guys I recommend you checked out connections because they really suck.