PS4 - Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [29/09/19 8:00PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [29/09/19 8:00PM UK]

Canadian Grand Prix Driver Of The Day...

• Jordan Hampson - Started 11th, Finished 1st

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Fateality - Started 4th, Finished 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andengj - Started 15th, Finished 3rd

• OFM_KUIK - Started 7th, Finished 4th

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Dengartist - Started 6th, Finished 5th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tremenator

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 24, 2018
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @mattyshaw123
- @xJosee22
- @Kovacs Patrick

Last edited:

dengartist

Formula Karter
Dec 6, 2018
Confirmed no-shows:
-
[/QUOTE]
Mattyshaw123 won’t make it, his PS4 is broken and his new one won’t arrive until tomorrow

Tremenator

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 24, 2018

Started: 9th
Finished: 7th

Decided to go against my usual 'few pit stops as possible' strategy because the Hard tyre is so slow at Canada. Qualified 9th on Softs that did an extra fast lap so were quite worn at the start of the race. Started alright and made up a couple of places until contact with Dengartist spun me to the back of the pack. I then decided to pit early for Hard tyres and run them to the end but at half race distance I was still last and not catching the guys in front. I decided to pit again and threw on a new set of Mediums and push like hell for the last 15 laps to catch the cars in front. A few retirements helped out getting close to the points and I knew the three guys ahead of me all had more time penalties than me so there was a chance to salvage something. Heavy T tried to take a set of Soft tyres to the end from lap 20 but with 3 laps to go they were completely dead so I caught and passed him then closed up enough to Aliroxx and Tigaby to move ahead of them in the standings when penalties were added. Considering I was last by a mile on lap 20, to come home 7th, I'll take that.

Reactions: GameAholicFTW