PC - Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [29/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [29/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

1568581469109.png

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

1568581483587.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheAPlegends
- @Naizen (reserve)
- @chimera
- @menk

Last edited:

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Overall a decent weekend from me. One shot in qualy put me P4. I lost a place on the opening lap but from there I was pretty well keeping up with everyone in front. As I came into pit I was being overtaken and I was on the outside. I got squeezed right to the edge of the track and ran into the back of them giving me a yellow right front end plate. I didn't have time to change my wing damage setting before entering the pits so I had to do my second stint with damage too. It didn't affect me too badly but my pace certainly wasn't as good as it was. About 9 laps into the stint, with tire wear starting to set in, I started to make a few mistakes. I lightly brushed the wall of champions and my front wing went orange. Later that lap I also hit the outside wall on the exit of turn 7 and got a yellow left front end plate. I decided to come in early and run mediums to the end with a new front wing. I managed to work my way back up to P4 which I am pleased with considering I didn't have DRS for half the race.

Tudor900

Pro Karter
Jun 23, 2018
Quali: P6 , Race: P3 (6sec pen). Was a very very good qulai. One shot. The race was ok. I've had nice battles with @MrPeaceTyp and @trumpa94 . Mrpeace was lagging a lot and span round taking me with him. No problem no damage. In the end i was going to pass trumpa but i had 6 sec pen and he had 3 so there was no point in there. GG to every one and see you in France.

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
I wish I could get a race where I don't get shafted in quali
or get taken out
or have no pace
or not have any stupid bugs and slowdowns

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
@Tudor900 yeah was a lot of fun! fun drive to race with! :)
yeah sadly I got hit, so I went spinning. but all fine.
Great Race. See you in France (im checking my internet again till then)

Reactions: trumpa94

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
This one for me was similar to race in China. Had good pace, average qualy and race leader spun in front of me, but lets start from begining.
After 2 weeks of prep, I went on hards because it was not supposed to rain that early so I qualified P9.

Ok, no problem, I will be on slower tyre on begining but will be on better at the end. And I had ok pace but on lap 15 I understered into the wall of champions. Yellow dmg but I knew you can live with that in Canada so I did not change the wing on my 1st and only stop. Before pitstop Max overtook me but spun.
After pitstop I had unbelivable pace (for me). I was faster then in practice race. I closed up to @Tudor900 and @MrPeaceTyp . But it was impossible to overtake them because Tudor had DRS on peacetyp so I decided to use the opportunity to save fuel. Fortunately mrpeacetyp had halfspin, unfortunately i picked up some dmg but managed to finished in front of Tudor (ty for not attacking) and that was P2 for me, but it felt like P1.

all in all, dost dobra utrka

Video: