PS4 - Round 7 Canadian Grand Prix - Sunday 25th November 2018 - 8.00pm (UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 7 Canadian Grand Prix - Sunday 25th November 2018 - 8.00pm (UK Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Q - 3, R -3

Q - 3
Went out and put in a banker lap. Contemplated using the US - SS strategy however , My Teammate advised the HS - SS should work but they would be a bit "loose" towards the end of each stint. My banker lap got me a 1m10.... so was trailing around the 6th place at this point. Went out for a 2nd stint on HS and just as I started my flying lap, someone exited the pits and drove right in front of me. I cant remember who it was, but decided to come back in for fresh tires and start again. Got up to 2nd on the grid but in the final moments pushed down to 3rd, Nearly a Ferrari Front row lock out!.

R - 3
Had a decent start and got slightly into 2nd place by the 1st corner, but before the next corner had a car on both sides moving towards me (Pincer movement), maybe a payback from Australia .. Unfortunately spun and made a careful correction back on the track luckily not to damage my wing. Back in last place now with all to do and slowly got back up to 14th with some drivers having there own moments. Had a slight touch to the wall and missing an end plate or fin I decided to change my wing when I came into the pits for SS (Short pit lane so why not!). Dropped to 17th on the SS with some drivers having not pitted yet. Raced a few people to move up to 12th and fighting @Mcquiz95 I tapped his back wing into the final chicane with a little front fin damage, but thankfully it didn't effect the front end grip too much. Found myself in 5th after people pitted and had a couple really good battles and manged to get up to 4th when the rain started. 3 laps to go and it getting wetter by the corner, found @TheTubbyNinja off and got past him. Very cautiously managed to get the car through the next lap and last few corners as it was very wet by then to finish 3rd. Some awesome wheel to wheel battles with a few drivers, a nice race.

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Q-16
R-10

Basically like Monaco. I was slow, got some wing damage with battles and decided to pit a lap early. Then I got some more wing damage and pitted for hypers and managed to get the fastest lap while pushing like hell. There were at least 4 times where I just wanted to retire the car, struggling so bad was depressing. Then rain came and I managed to have some fun first overtaking a car who pitted for inters too early and then unlapping myself when I went onto inters myself. Take note, Ocon.

Reactions: RobKite

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@REYLAP_93 thanks for letting me know, any changes let me know asap. :)

Zuidema

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 24, 2018
Q-16
R-10

Basically like Monaco. I was slow, got some wing damage with battles and decided to pit a lap early. Then I got some more wing damage and pitted for hypers and managed to get the fastest lap while pushing like hell. There were at least 4 times where I just wanted to retire the car, struggling so bad was depressing. Then rain came and I managed to have some fun first overtaking a car who pitted for inters too early and then unlapping myself when I went onto inters myself. Take note, Ocon.

I was literally thinking of ocon and verstappen when you unlapped me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RobKite
Status
Not open for further replies.