PC - Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix [27/05/18 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix [27/05/18 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2018
This game drives me crazy, Turned on Telemetry on Friday (which I have had on many times before) but this weekend "NETWORK CABLE UNPLUGGED" decided to jump in at random times and kicked me from Mulitplayer.

Figured this was the issue 2 minutes after the start of the race .

Sorry for messing you around @Ztikes.

Hope you all had a great race.

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
This game drives me crazy, Turned on Telemetry on Friday (which I have had on many times before) but this weekend "NETWORK CABLE UNPLUGGED" decided to jump in at random times and kicked me from Mulitplayer.

Figured this was the issue 2 minutes after the start of the race .

Sorry for messing you around @Ztikes.

Hope you all had a great race.
No problem mate, shame you couldn't get it to work. :(

Reactions: Cheekymunkey78

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q-5th
R- DNF

Qualifying lap was nearly perfect despite being slightly impeded by @Johan Engberg in the middle sector, probably cost me a tenth or so. Rally amazing at how there were 5 cars within around half a tenth of each other. Race start was ok, was really slow compared to others as I was trying to save my tyres to make a 1 stop work, I made a mistake into turn 1 which allowed @Ztikes to pass. A few laps later after looking behind me, @Johan Engberg reversed across the track and I couldn't avoid him. Race over. Really annoying as I felt that I was running in good contention for points. Now thats 3 potential points finishes that got away from me. My POV is below: