PC - Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix [27/05/18 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix [27/05/18 08:00PM]

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2018
This game drives me crazy, Turned on Telemetry on Friday (which I have had on many times before) but this weekend "NETWORK CABLE UNPLUGGED" decided to jump in at random times and kicked me from Mulitplayer.

Figured this was the issue 2 minutes after the start of the race .

Sorry for messing you around @Ztikes.

Hope you all had a great race.

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
This game drives me crazy, Turned on Telemetry on Friday (which I have had on many times before) but this weekend "NETWORK CABLE UNPLUGGED" decided to jump in at random times and kicked me from Mulitplayer.

Figured this was the issue 2 minutes after the start of the race .

Sorry for messing you around @Ztikes.

Hope you all had a great race.
No problem mate, shame you couldn't get it to work. :(

Reactions: Cheekymunkey78

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q-5th
R- DNF

Qualifying lap was nearly perfect despite being slightly impeded by @Johan Engberg in the middle sector, probably cost me a tenth or so. Rally amazing at how there were 5 cars within around half a tenth of each other. Race start was ok, was really slow compared to others as I was trying to save my tyres to make a 1 stop work, I made a mistake into turn 1 which allowed @Ztikes to pass. A few laps later after looking behind me, @Johan Engberg reversed across the track and I couldn't avoid him. Race over. Really annoying as I felt that I was running in good contention for points. Now thats 3 potential points finishes that got away from me. My POV is below: