Mar 18, 2016
Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
**** track, and for **** tracks the race threads are coming late ??

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
@Curly can you change, that i got p4 instead of p5 in Silverstone as well? Because Deagle had a 5 second penalty which was not applied by the game. Normally i'd say whatever but i got a 5 second penalty for no reason which was not removed by the game and cant be removed since it was a stop and go and thats a bit too much to tolerate in my opinion.

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
actually happy with this one, did no practice and more then P6 wouldnt have been possible anyway, went for a gamble by pitting on L10 for softs, but the tyres were really dead in the last 10 laps really.

Anyway now ther eis a much butter strech of track sfor me so i am confident going into the next races

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
Quali was delightful p5

Race was good until the pitstops, was in p5 with a high chance of remaining in that position or getting even more than that but instead of pitting on lap 12 and responding to the undercuts from alex and clarky I stayed out until lap 14 and ended up behind the Mourinho tactician (alex) for the whole race until I finally got him on the last lap to get on track p8 but pens demoted me to p9.
Decent race where I feel I proved what I can really do and hopefully will do in the coming races