PS4 - Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix - 27th May (8:00PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix - 27th May (8:00PM UK TIME)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Carcanon
@Texho

Last edited:
Reactions: Carcanon

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
1. How do you rate your performance at the British Grand Prix?

2. We had our first few drops of rain during a race, it certainly brought a new dynamic to the league, are you hoping for more?

3. Hungary is a very difficult track to overtake on, how important will qualifying be and how important is it to have a clean race?

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
7/10. Didn't make a mistake myself and did expect it to be a lot harder to keep it that clean.

2. We had our first few drops of rain during a race, it certainly brought a new dynamic to the league, are you hoping for more?
I wouldn't be surprised if there was rain at Spa or at my return at Monza.

3. Hungary is a very difficult track to overtake on, how important will qualifying be and how important is it to have a clean race?
The long straight start / finish is a good place to overtake someone. But yeah the qualifying will be important. Being clean is always important as the field is closing in on each other.

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
I would give my performance a 8/10, since I was the fastest guy in the race. 5/10 for the result since I only finished 8th.

I was comfortably the fastest when in clear air, so I'm happy about that. The problem is that overtaking is harder because of the dirty air, which I had to feel during the race.

Extremely important. If I'm the fastest (or 1 of the fastest), I definitely don't want to be held up. (In Britain I was 3 sec faster than the guy in front, but his driving style and the lag that was involved made it impossible to get ahead.

Vincent Ullberg

Formula Karter
Jul 3, 2017
nothing much to say exept awesome conditions made me a podium!

yes totally yes! (light rain)

its pretty important to get a good qualifying lap if u get 1st in quali propebly a racw win if u dont make any mistake. clean race is the best to have if u have no penalty and are 1 sec from leader u could propebl win the race

Iestyn rhys

Pro Karter
May 9, 2017
1. Happy but disappointed with no podium
2.light rain race Hungary would be nice, my pace is slow like Silverstone so I take some rain
3. Preying for bottles and I can get as high as I can

Benmorgan

Pro Karter
May 20, 2017
1. Couldn’t have gone much better for me, most of my rivals had incidents at the start. From then on I just had to make it past @kingbrat20010 which I managed to do quickly. For some reason I excelled in the wet making a gap of over 10 seconds before the pit stop phase I had no issues from this point onwards.

2. When I don’t make unnecessary mistakes such as crashes I feel my pace in the wet is really good (pad op)

3.Im not the best on high downforce tracks so not looking forward to it too much, quali will be very important. All I ask is that try and overtake sensibly.

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018

It was really good, could have won the race but got a little front wing damage when @Benmorgan and I lightly touched on the start. So till the pitstop, it really hurt me and got jumped during the pitstop because of front wing change but in the end, managed to come in second by overtaking @Vincent Ullberg on the last lap.

Yes, I am so much better at driving in the rain than most people.

If it rains, not that important but otherwise it is very important.

Vincent Ullberg

Formula Karter
Jul 3, 2017

It was really good, could have won the race but got a little front wing damage when @Benmorgan and I lightly touched on the start. So till the pitstop, it really hurt me and got jumped during the pitstop because of front wing change but in the end, managed to come in second by overtaking @Vincent Ullberg on the last lap.

Yes, I am so much better at driving in the rain than most people.

If it rains, not that important but otherwise it is very important.

ur so god damn lucky that u overtook me man

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Reactions: Carcanon

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Pace was decent had a few good battles on track trying to get up the order so despite the DNF it was a enjoyable race 8/10

I don't mind felt that if I didn't have front wing damage from lap 1 I could've been more competitive so I'll be interested in my true pace in the wet conditions

Well last season I bottled qualifying but I had a fantastic start going from 16th to 8th only for my internet to cut out so I'll be looking for redemption but clean racing is a must around here if you can survive without any incidents you'll be golden

Vincent Ullberg

Formula Karter
Jul 3, 2017
I cannot run a practice race tonight, sorry to those that were looking to have a practice :(

Also with @Carcanon away for the next two races we are in need of a new lobby host to cover for him, I can host but I am just wondering if anyone has a monster internet connection that is willing to host

@SaMadhi_ @Nozza_95 @Carcanon @HoinkDoink @Jarryd Vermeulen @Ivorbrynmike @syluntbob @Vincent Ullberg @kingbrat20010 @Texho @Iestyn rhys @Olky @alikemal_05 @Benmorgan @kerkinator1996

Bad internet