PC - Round 7- Hungarian Grand prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7- Hungarian Grand prix

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
@Biolite80 man the rules say that you can only restart after five people disconnect. Besides don't act like I didn't restart out of greed. I even sent you another invite in hopes that you could make it before the start. needless to say next season I will not be coordinating because there is only so much I cant do in regards to how the racing is all I can do is remind people to drive fairly and put in stewards inquiry, I get it you are frustrated you should have been in my shoes last season DNF'ing every race i have been there. This is my side of the story you can believe it if you want to or dont...
Woooow there...never said anything about greed...and as i have made clear to you this post was for EVERYONE not just you. I tagged you as you are the league Coordinator. And It's not an argument with sides I expressed how I felt about the lack of community and camaraderie. That's it. Ya I am pissed I didn't get to race but that wasn't the point I was trying to make. We are all good.

Last edited:

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry guys I could not post earlier about my no show. I have had some comp problems lately and I think my cable modem died yesterday as couldn't get online the whole day. Will get a new one for next week... hopefully will fix the issue