Germany
Round 7 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th October 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

WAMzki

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 12, 2020
United Kingdom
I won’t be racing today as I won’t be home at all today till tomorrow I unfortunately. Good luck everyone else!

• Informative
Reactions: Yava

josep101

Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020
Spain
This is what the game showed to me at the end of the race

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.18 - 22.33.17.26.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.18 - 22.33.17.26.png
    235 KB · Views: 18
  • Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.18 - 22.38.18.00.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.18 - 22.38.18.00.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 17

Davmouth

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2020
France
no there is an error, he had the red cross instead of the connection. At each lap he passed me in the standings but after 3 turns, the standings showed me that I was 1st. I overtook him in the 1st laps and got ahead on each lap

AurelijusMiciulis

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2020
Vilnius
I had no any internet problems and no one esle for me was shown as X (disconnected). josep101 results are as we finished. Davmouth overtook me at the start. After SC I droped down to 4 after Robb (2nd) and my team mate (3rd). As I remember in 5th was Racing point or Yava. Then team mate made an mistake (~ lap 14). ~lap16 Robb decided to let us by, so I was 2nd and ~7.9sec from Davmouth. I was closing to leader and 3rd place made an mistake or was just slower. I overtook Davmouth at ~lap27 after mistake at last corner. Last 10 laps were really long, because I was with Mediums and opponent on Hards.

xJuliussx RO

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2020
Belgium
@xJuliussx RO sorry I ran into the back of you in safety car, I was changing my strategy and didn't realize my speed.
I wanted to say to you the same thing, Rosco ahead of me crashed into the back of other car in front of him and i had to brake suddenly. I received 5 seconds for you bump into my back, the game is sometimes pretty retarded in this direction.

Davmouth

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2020
France
I had no any internet problems and no one esle for me was shown as X (disconnected). josep101 results are as we finished. Davmouth overtook me at the start. After SC I droped down to 4 after Robb (2nd) and my team mate (3rd). As I remember in 5th was Racing point or Yava. Then team mate made an mistake (~ lap 14). ~lap16 Robb decided to let us by, so I was 2nd and ~7.9sec from Davmouth. I was closing to leader and 3rd place made an mistake or was just slower. I overtook Davmouth at ~lap27 after mistake at last corner. Last 10 laps were really long, because I was with Mediums and opponent on Hards.
My video is going online. Where is your proof?

xJuliussx RO

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2020
Belgium
Anyone knows why when going to pitstop to replace my wing, the team crew seems to just be idle waiting for something , instead of replacing the wing right away ? and i've lost precious seconds with this issue.
It happend 2 times, and 3rd time worked fine. What could be the issue or what triggers this behavior ?

Last edited:

AurelijusMiciulis

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2020
Vilnius
I hope everyone saw same results. I also saved all screenshots. Highlights exported to video are good proof for race incidents or situation like this?
Interesting, what I was driving a lot of laps behind you and for me your connection was shown as good. And your driving was not as AI.
So you have not seen our "fight" (distance between us was changing from 0.5s. up to ~3 sec.) when you were ahead and later me?

AurelijusMiciulis

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2020
Vilnius
Anyone knows why when going to pitstop to replace my wing, the team crew seems to just be idle waiting for something , instead of replacing the wing right away ? and i've lost precious seconds with this issue.
It happend 2 times, and 3rd time worked fine. What could be the issue or what triggers this behavior ?
Maybe they waited because of penalty?

Reactions: SalsaRage

AurelijusMiciulis

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2020
Vilnius
hmmm, 2 times? maybe. I remember just hitting the wall and damaged my wing, i've pitted and again they waited. I will test this on my own race. tks!
How much time they waited? In Career mode sometimes my team waits ~1sec. and then starts to change tires. Never checked, but maybe when you pit not on planned lap and didn't said to team by radio message. Just guessing.

Davmouth

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2020
France
I hope everyone saw same results. I also saved all screenshots. Highlights exported to video are good proof for race incidents or situation like this?
Interesting, what I was driving a lot of laps behind you and for me your connection was shown as good. And your driving was not as AI.
So you have not seen our "fight" (distance between us was changing from 0.5s. up to ~3 sec.) when you were ahead and later me?
no I didn't see anything, for me I was alone since the SC ^^

xJuliussx RO

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2020
Belgium
@Rosco I've reviewed the recordings. First incident, you didn't gave me space at all at start and your wheel crashed into me, projecting me into the wall, but your attention was already focusing to engage in the curbs. you need to give space. 2nd incident, it was my stupid mistake, thinking you are still a ghost and i overtook you crashing into your back wheel, not your fault. All good for a hard race.

AurelijusMiciulis

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2020
Vilnius
Guys, i've overtook you both from with fresh rubber, with me -1 lap, around lap 24, Aurelijus was in front and Davmouth was like aprox 2-3 sec behind? don't know if it helps.
This lap retake was so difficult with ghosting. Especially when opponent is in your mirrors and you don't want to slow down for 1 sec. But it's ok, when it ended with any mistakes or loses.