PC Round 7 - Monaco Grand Prix [18/10/20 8:00pm UK]

xJuliussx RO

Formula 4 Test Driver
This lap retake was so difficult with ghosting. Especially when opponent is in your mirrors and you don't want to slow down for 1 sec. But it's ok, when it ended with any mistakes or loses.
it was difficult for me as well because i didn't want to interfere in the fight for the winner,so i drove as fast as i could, and also i had to overtake fast because i was blue flagged and i could anytime receive a new penalty.

Last edited:

AurelijusMiciulis

Pro Karter
Here are my highlights: and screenshots.

Attachments

• 07Monaco.png
    07Monaco.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 07MonacoF.png
    07MonacoF.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 07MonacoQ.png
    07MonacoQ.png
    180 KB · Views: 12
  • 07MonacoR.png
    07MonacoR.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 12

Davmouth

Formula 4 2nd Driver
No as the video shows, you had a timing problem, known to Codemasters. the same thing happened to me in Barhein.
the video shows that you had the red cross, synchronization problem. I passed you on lap 4 and nobody passed me on lap 27. I keep my 1st place well at the time of the SC.
@Yava should I make a complaint ??

Last edited:

xJuliussx RO

Formula 4 Test Driver
No as the video shows, you had a timing problem, known to Codemasters. the same thing happened to me in Barhein.
the video shows that you had the red cross, synchronization problem. I passed you on lap 4 and nobody passed me on lap 27. I keep my 1st place well at the time of the SC.
Haico should I make a complaint ??

Each turn between lap 25 and lap 30 , shows the times of Aureljius change a lot, now is on first position and you behind but it shows no one is front of you, and than he is behind with 23 seconds. I don't recall this situation when i over took, i took 2 cars and Aurelijus was in front p1 and davmouth on p2. I would reinstall the game davmouth to avoid this kind of desyncronisations in the future. It's really frustrating to play like this, cause this is an obvious case of severe desyncronisation.

AurelijusMiciulis

Pro Karter
@Yava should I make a complaint ??
What is interesting I think we had your car position well synchronized. I found your little mistake when I overtook you - lap 27 last corner. Codemasters still have places for improvements.

AurelijusMiciulis

Pro Karter
@Davmouth totally understand you. While we know you overtook me at the start and how race developed later my chances to win were low.
By the way - respect for driving in cockpit view!

And I will try to start using manual gearbox in next few races.

xJuliussx RO

Formula 4 Test Driver
@Davmouth totally understand you. While we know you overtook me at the start and how race developed later my chances to win were low.

Respect for both of you having now penalties in the hardest race of this season.

xJuliussx RO

Formula 4 Test Driver

manual gearbox learning is very easy, you definitely should try it.

Rosco

Semi-Pro Karter
@xJuliussx RO I think you'll find the incident at the first corner was due to your very slow start off the line. You started 6th, both Yava who started 7th and myself who started 8th had both passed you by the time we got to the first corner. On entering the first corner I was ahead of you and had the racing line. I was on the inside hugging the curb, I had no room to my right to give you as I was on the edge, and would have exceeded track limits, you were to the left of me, and had the whole left hand of the track to move into. I'm slightly confused how you say that this was my fault?

Also on steam the way you raged at me in the chat was uncalled for. It also made you appear very immature. You accused me of being unfriendly and ruining both your wings. You also hinted that when loosing I may crash into cars for no reason.

The ghost incident which you spoke of on steam, I didn't even know what you were talking about. But I accept you being the man about things and admitting this was your error.
I Also had an issue with the driver in front of me Matty appearing as a ghost then appeared solid, this caused me to swerve and also ruin my front wing. #
These things can happen in online gaming. It sucks but it can happen.

@xJuliussx RO, Peace to you and stay safe brother, hopefully our future races will bring us both plenty of excitement and fun