XB1 ROUND 7 - MONACO GRAND PRIX [18/10/20 8:00PM UK]

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@SoggyCabbages You have the worst race craft of all time. When my clip is loaded up and my stewards enquirer is made I would expect you to be removed from the leagues. You literally can not drive the way you do and constantly get away with it. Statto done you up the hill and you start ramming him, you then swap to AI, hold me up beyond belief and then to top it off you ram me into the pit lane after making a mistake in the last sector and I am overtaking you.

The words I would like to use are not for a forum.

Disgusting.

I didn’t ram Statto lol. I actually outbraked myself because I lost some wing. I messaged him already anyway.

and why would you try to overtake me on the inside into rascasse when you know I’m going into the pit lane? That’s completely stupid. Just wait instead of overtaking me. I was gobsmacked you’d try to overtake me there absolutely stupid.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@SoggyCabbages You have the worst race craft of all time. When my clip is loaded up and my stewards enquirer is made I would expect you to be removed from the leagues. You literally can not drive the way you do and constantly get away with it. Statto done you up the hill and you start ramming him, you then swap to AI, hold me up beyond belief and then to top it off you ram me into the pit lane after making a mistake in the last sector and I am overtaking you.

Disgusting.

Also. Hold you up?! It’s a race you idiot there is no holding up

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
United States
Okay so even if I literally get gifted the easiest win of all time i threw it away under the safety car.....
pit for a new wing and hards and it puts me on intermediate tires and no front wing like wtf?????
No rhythm, many mistakes, many fastest laps...
This was crap and I was sad until I saw Jordanmcgonigal’s attempt at a pit entry with no front wing lmao that was pretty funny

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

Disgusting.

Not only is it a stupid place to overtake if you can see I’m damaged and moving slowly (obviously to pit) why would you try that lol! Maybe your race craft is the worst?

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Also. Hold you up?! It’s a race you idiot there is no holding up

Yes by going into the pause and letting the AI drive for you slows the car down. I’m surprised you’ve made it this far on the site. Your cheek and lack of remorse show that you don’t really care about driving standards at all.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Not only is it a stupid place to overtake if you can see I’m damaged and moving slowly (obviously to pit) why would you try that lol! Maybe your race craft is the worst?
You should have yealded as I was overtaking you. You turned me into the pitlane. How am I suppose to know you are pitting?

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Yes by going into the pause and letting the AI drive for you slows the car down. I’m surprised you’ve made it this far on the site. Your cheek and lack of remorse show that you don’t really care about driving standards at all.

I actually paused it (for not that long) to try and get the Xbox dashboard record what just happened thing.

Im surprised you’ve made it far in life with your vulgar language and attitude. Maybe that’s just because you’re Scottish.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
You should have yealded as I was overtaking you. You turned me into the pitlane. How am I suppose to know you are pitting?

Omg haha. Why should I yield I’m infront of you. You expect me to stop dead in the middle of rascasse on the left to let you overtake me down my inside? If you’d waited 1 more second instead of being impatient you wouldn’t have done that. Only reason I turned you into the pit was because I wasn’t expecting you to be silly and try to block my way going into the pits. I saw the red arrows and never would have guessed you’d try that stupid dive.

George Roke

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Frimley
Honestly that was the most intense ending to the race i've ever had, how I got 3rd out of that I don't know but I honestly could have got 2nd had I not been a massive bottle job. Having been stuck behind Daniel for at least 15 laps with INTENSE pressure, with 4 laps to go I finally got past him into turn 1 but then coming out of the Loews hairpin I then hit the wall and got big damage to my front wing, THEN to top it all off coming into Nouvelle chicane I clip the inside wall, spin and get a 3rd pen, but I somehow caught up to Daniel passed him. Then on the last lap caught up to @Troyfmcg and @LC SPEED DEMON and passed Troy just before the finish line and managed to get 3rd following all the time penalties. Had a lot of fun, see you all in 2 weeks!

Reactions: SoggyCabbages

George Roke

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Frimley

Disgusting.
I would be very interested in seeing the footage, I did wonder after I passed Soggy and he rammed me, why you had dropped so far off of me.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Still doesn’t mean you should be sticking it in AI then putting me in the pitlane though does it?

Sticking it in AI momentarily to record the previous part of the lap.

I’m not sure you understand this. You overtook in a stupid place even if my car wasn’t damaged. It was and that was even more stupid. If youcan’t tell I’m going to pit after crawling round half a lap then I question your sanity.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I would be very interested in seeing the footage, I did wonder after I passed Soggy and he rammed me, why you had dropped so far off of me.

I didn’t ram you? I outbraked myself bro. After you took me up the inside I hit the wall lost some wing and locked up.