XB1 ROUND 7 - MONACO GRAND PRIX [18/10/20 8:00PM UK]

George Roke

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Frimley
I didn’t ram you? I outbraked myself bro. After you took me up the inside I hit the wall lost some wing and locked up.
Tbh mate I don't believe you, after your shenanigans last week I don't believe it, you need to improve your racecraft mate, you are a quick driver but you cannot race wheel to wheel. That's the last I will say

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Wait till ye see my footage ma man. Yer time is up here.

Bro You’re mad if you think that me trying to pit is ramming you? Did you honestly not think that I’d pit with no wing?

Also nice attempt at a threat, really shows how low you are.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Tbh mate I don't believe you, after your shenanigans last week I don't believe it, you need to improve your racecraft mate, you are a quick driver but you cannot race wheel to wheel. That's the last I will say

Okay I will upload the clip, don’t know why you’re getting all hissy like a child. Not like you clipped me and made contact when you overlook me Is it? I didn’t complain then.

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Bro You’re mad if you think that me trying to pit is ramming you? Did you honestly not think that I’d pit with no wing?

Also nice attempt at a threat, really shows how low you are.

Every race in here we have someone else having an issue with you, it ain’t a threat mate. If I was you I’d brush up the race craft and stop being a cheeky git everytime someone pulls you up.

Learn from your mistakes or leave and let us race in peace.

You are essentially a half a brain Romain Grosjean or Pastor Maldonado. Your fast but you can’t race with anyone.

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Every race in here we have someone else having an issue with you, it ain’t a threat mate. If I was you I’d brush up the race craft and stop being a cheeky git everytime someone pulls you up.

Learn from your mistakes or leave and let us race in peace.

You are essentially a half a brain Romain Grosjean or Pastor Maldonado. Your fast but you can’t race with anyone.

We are round 7 I had no issues the first 5 rounds with anyone else.

And now it’s my mistake to pit and fix my wing? Maybe you should learn not to overtake whilst going into the pit entry slip road bro.

George Roke

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Frimley
@George Roke I was actually confused as to what the issue is here? You overtook me and I outbraked myself?

Think the clip works uploaded from my phone.

You could easily have avoided the incident my friend had you turned ERS off from Overtake and braked earlier, no one's fault but yourself, thats the last I will say, i'm signing off for tonight

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
You could easily have avoided the incident my friend had you turned ERS off from Overtake and braked earlier, no one's fault but yourself, thats the last I will say, i'm signing off for tonight

I quite amicably messaged you on Xbox after the race and trying to be nice you didn’t respond. I was trying to be friendly. I don’t get why this is a thing? You bought it up I didn’t even get angry or blamed anyone else.

It’s easy to say you could have done this or this. If we all said that there’d be no crashes.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I’ll reaffirm it. I paused to get a recording clip. I was driving slow because I was severely damaged you probably even saw the contact earlier in the lap because you were behind me.

I go to pit and you come up my inside.
I’m turning because I don’t expect someone to try to overtake someone who’s pitting.
I see the red proximity arrows but think nothing of it because I don’t expect someone to overtake there.
Im not blocking or yielding to you in that corner because I want to pit and would be dangerous and awkward to slow down and let you past (I don’t have to)

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Honestly that was the most intense ending to the race i've ever had, how I got 3rd out of that I don't know but I honestly could have got 2nd had I not been a massive bottle job. Having been stuck behind Daniel for at least 15 laps with INTENSE pressure, with 4 laps to go I finally got past him into turn 1 but then coming out of the Loews hairpin I then hit the wall and got big damage to my front wing, THEN to top it all off coming into Nouvelle chicane I clip the inside wall, spin and get a 3rd pen, but I somehow caught up to Daniel passed him. Then on the last lap caught up to @Troyfmcg and @LC SPEED DEMON and passed Troy just before the finish line and managed to get 3rd following all the time penalties. Had a lot of fun, see you all in 2 weeks!
Yeah, I had damage on the old wing lol, On mine you were behind me out the last turn and then you lagged infront of me, pooped my pants lol

• Funny
Reactions: George Roke

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I’ll reaffirm it. I paused to get a recording clip. I was driving slow because I was severely damaged you probably even saw the contact earlier in the lap because you were behind me.

I go to pit and you come up my inside.
I’m turning because I don’t expect someone to try to overtake someone who’s pitting.
I see the red proximity arrows but think nothing of it because I don’t expect someone to overtake there.
Im not blocking or yielding to you in that corner because I want to pit and would be dangerous and awkward to slow down and let you past (I don’t have to)
You only unpaused as I am trying to overtake you. You caused the crash yourself. Situation awareness of a teapot

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
You only unpaused as I am trying to overtake you. You caused the crash yourself. Situation awareness of a teapot

Erm okay. Yeah when you were overtaking me as I was going to pit...kappa.

Maybe your great situational awareness then should have alerted you that overtaking into the last corner on the inside isn’t a good idea on a damaged car who is about to pit?