PC - ROUND 7 - Zolder | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ROUND 7 - Zolder

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
It's the 1st split lobby I've been a part of since S9 at Road America..... we are working on a solution!!!!

Reactions: Gav88888

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Results are updated: @Gav88888 @Clank24401 @mikeself Congrats Gents!!!

@Gurken Koenig I am very sorry for sliding in front of you in Qual like that, I wasn't sure which way to go to be honest. I was trying to not take you out as I was so much more deeper on the braking than you were and no excuse for that. I know I screwed up your Qual as a result.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
On the personal side of the race....no clue how I messed up Turn 3 on the start of the race but I really appreciate the laps we turned @Mearcat , @GromozekA (thank you for letting me through) and @Vallla . I could not figure out how I was going to get around you guys as your race lines were so spot on!

@Memefarmer sry man I had no where to go when you spun but I tried very hard to miss you.

@Deerladog feel gutted as you know!

Gav88888

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 6, 2018
Race worked perfectly for once. Ive had a lot of bad luck this season but pole and a win has made up for the rubbish start, although going by the practice sessions I was expecting a top 10 at best.

@mikeself kept me honest the first half of the race and @Clank24401 certainly made me question myself towards the end thinking i had messed up my pit stop lol.

Vallla

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2019
I kind of handicapped myself after qual by going outside the white line at the last corner, resulting in me dropping from 6th to 11th at the grid. Lots of tight racing throughout the session, including a couple of spins here and there and a near miss on @GIXXERosg at turn 1.

Considering my own spin earlier in the race, and the somewhat unlucky qualifier, I can safely say that I'm happy with the results. Grats to the podium though, and a warm welcome to Gasarn :)

Reactions: Clank24401

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Really happy with how that race went, it was definitely one of my best. Starting P4 I had a pretty bad start and tried to cover off @Nila but that didn't stop him from coming past. I trailed him for about 30 laps and picked up a place when @mikeself made a mistake. I went for a late pitstop which worked brilliantly as I came out in P2 which is where I finished. Congrats to @Gav88888 on the win.

Mearcat

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
On the personal side of the race....no clue how I messed up Turn 3 on the start of the race but I really appreciate the laps we turned @Mearcat , @GromozekA (thank you for letting me through) and @Vallla . I could not figure out how I was going to get around you guys as your race lines were so spot on!
Your welcome, I had a decent qualy setup but the race one was no ware near finished as the F/R pressure difference was just bad (softs in qualy hards in race) so couldn't hold on. No point in shutting doors if I can't maintain the position. The setup caused massive oversteer and loss of the rear end so struggled which was a real pity, was hoping to hold on near the top 10.

Seems that either the session is nice and stable for me but I can't dial in a good result or I have stonking pace but the session craps out. Meh, on to the next.

mikeself

Project CARS Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
May 6, 2018
Thanx guys, and sorry for the delayed answer :) real life is more important these days :cautious::LOL:

What to say, I'm happy about my result, finally. This season is on UPs and DOWNs for me so it was hard to change a driving style and find another motivation for the next races...
Anyway, I had awesome pace in Q and in a Race as well and had great fun with catching @Gav88888 and @Gasarn , @Nila or @Clank24401 (and @Deerladog mainly in first few laps... those battles ... :love:... he is defensing perfectly ) after my small mistake in the Kleine Chicane.

Battle continues, focusing and looking forward !