PS4 - Round 8 - Azerbaijan GP - 3/12/2017 - 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 8 - Azerbaijan GP - 3/12/2017 - 8pm

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
Not sure if anyone else has had this bug before, but after my first qualifying run my setup changed to default (I did not realise until about half way through the race). This mean't I did not improve my qualifying time and started 6th, I think @Jonezie1803 had connection issues and I got hit by him several times due to de-syncing and it yellowed my front wing, after that I could not understand why I was about a second to a second and a half off what I had been doing in practice even after I got my wing repaired, then it dawned on me around about lap 15 I realised I had a default setup on. I managed to recover to 8th despite overtaking being very difficult with 6/6 wings. So all in all a bit of a disaster especially given the fact that I had the pace to finish just behind the Ferrari's.
i had the exact same issue, except i realized I had a stock setup after my first run.

Reactions: lukeholmes792

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
No worries @Jonezie1803 , sounds like there are a few bugs on the game since the last update, they probably rushed the spectator mode through so it was ready for E Sports and its caused issues in the multiplayer. Ive had terrible races at my three strongest tracks (Baku, China and Russia) and finished on the podium at my weakest tracks (Monaco, Canada and Australia). I hate Austria so hoping for a podium lol

Reactions: lukeholmes792

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
No worries @Jonezie1803 , sounds like there are a few bugs on the game since the last update, they probably rushed the spectator mode through so it was ready for E Sports and its caused issues in the multiplayer. Ive had terrible races at my three strongest tracks (Baku, China and Russia) and finished on the podium at my weakest tracks (Monaco, Canada and Australia). I hate Austria so hoping for a podium lol
u were rapid in bahrain tho?

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
u were rapid in bahrain tho?
Bahrain wasn't a very good track for me so I put a lot of practice in and my race pace was pretty good in the end, I seem to race a lot better than I qualify my best is 5th and Ive only been off the podium 3 times, so if I can get into the top 4 more often I might be able to hang with you.