Aug 11, 2016
Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just a warning guys. I'm likely to be a very busy bunny this weekend so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make it. Plans will be put in place if I am not able.

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
this race is going to be hell for me, I absolutely despise this year's version of the circuit. plus I am increasing the force feedback on my wheel for long term results but might slow me down aswell in the short term

Reactions: _hN

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just a warning guys. I'm likely to be a very busy bunny this weekend so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make it. Plans will be put in place if I am not able.
Will be there! :)

Reactions: _hN

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
I am just gonna confirm my message from last thread that I can not make into this race, unfortunately.

• Informative
Reactions: DemoN

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
Won't participate in tonights race. I didn't find time to practice the entire week. I never raced on this track before and I would be a great danger for the other drivers. For that reason I'm not going race tonight. Hope to find time in the weeks ahead to be competitive enough for this split. May consider to put me in F3?

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
I AM SO SORRY @DemoN :cry: I was so absorbed into the battle and wanted to follow your slipstream as long as possible to make the overtake happen that I completely forgot about the possibly of you heading into the pitlane and just hit you in the back like that. I am SOOOOOO SORRY for what happened there and I completely understand if you go towards the stewards for it.

I will definitely learn from this huge mistake and make sure it won't happen again in the future.

Sorry once again for that!

Kremaaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2017
My game just couldn't stop freezing. It wasn't lag and always at turn 9. Then I ran in the back of someone that wanted to pit. Race ruined. So frustrating

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Q- P5 : Bad laps for me, first was an okay one, but I was three thenths up in the second run before running in the castle section where @Ciniak 's crashed car was unfortunately ghosting right on the apex, lost all the time that I had gained. Anyway would've been 2nd, no way I could do a 40.0 with very little pratice (30laps maximum :cyclops:)

R- P2 : Not too bad of a race for me. Got hit from behind even though I broke quite late at T1, went sideways and that prevented any use of my good launch of the grid:cautious:. @Kremaaa was lagging back and forth on the straight after the castle section, I went to the inside and was completely ahead of him and he teleported back ahead of me during the braking, I don't know if he had damage, but I feel very sorry about the crash :stop:, wasn't meaning it in any sort of way. @Foton did a crucial mistake which handed me 2nd place, and from then on I was doing 40s flat not concentrating too much, which almost cost me :angelic:

Gratz to the other guys on the podium @sitya and Vadkan, and also to everyone who showed up at this truly horrible track (y) see ya all next week

Reactions: Vadkan

Kremaaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2017

@froton you could have taken the white line and not remain on the track if you wanted to pit ! My race wasn't good but you really ruined it...

@_hN No worries it was legit to try to pass me fastly since I was freezing. I didn't even have damages